Be prepared – this may be your new go-to drink! It is light, refreshing, and seriously packed full of some super fantastic flavors. Who knew that bourbon and vodka would pair up so perfectly in this drink? This Southern Sweet Lemonade Cocktail is super simple to make, and totally delicious.
Southern Sweet Lemonade Cocktail Recipe
Want a great tasting warm-weather cocktail that can be made to serve a crowd? This is it! The recipe as given is for six servings, to make 12 servings, double it, 18 servings, triple it. Just be aware you will need a larger container as this makes 48 ounces and the ice does take up volume.
Southern Sweet Lemonade Cocktail Ingredients:
● 16 oz Lemonade
● 6 oz Bourbon
● 4 oz Citron Vodka
● 4 oz Limoncello Liquor
● 16 oz Ginger Ale
● Lemon slices for garnish
● Lime slices for garnish
● Mint sprigs for garnish
Southern Sweet Lemonade Cocktail Mise en Place:
Southern Sweet Lemonade Cocktail Directions:
● Fill a pitcher halfway with ice and lemon and lime slices (one to two lemons and limes, to taste).
● Add 16 ounces of prepared lemonade, 6 ounces of bourbon, 4 ounces of Citron vodka, and 4 ounces of limoncello; stir.
● Top with 16 ounces of ginger ale.
● To serve:
● Add a cube or two of ice in each glass.
● Pour the lemonade cocktail over the ice and add in a lemon and lime and mint sprig for garnish.
● Serve immediately.
- 16 ozLemonade
- 6 oz Bourbon
- 4 oz Citron Vodka
- 4 oz Limoncello Liquor
- 16 oz Ginger Ale
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Lime slices for garnish
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- Fill a pitcher halfway with ice and a lemon and lime slices (one to two lemons and limes, to taste).
- Add 16 ounces of prepared lemonade, 6 ounces of bourbon, 4 ounces of Citron vodka, and 4 ounces of limoncello; stir.
- Top with 16 ounces of ginger ale.
- To serve:
- Add a cube or two of ice in each glass.
- Pour the lemonade cocktail over the ice and add in a lemon and lime and mint sprig for garnish.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 0g
● Sorrento Sunrise Cocktail Recipe – The sweet-tart taste of lemon and bourbon combine for to make a perfect summertime cocktail. Fresh, clean, and citrusy with just a hint of beaches and sunshine, this delightful Sorrento Sunrise Cocktail is a fabulous summer beverage.
● Central Coast Cocktail Recipe – Prepare yourself for the taste bud explosion – of the best kind – that this Central Coast Cocktail has to offer! One of the most outstanding qualities of this cocktail recipe is that it tastes just as you would imagine a summer drink should taste – light, bubbly and 100% refreshing. This yummy Central Coast Cocktail Recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and tart, with a touch of fresh mint flavor. Simply delightful.
● Painkiller Alcoholic Beverage Recipe – This is such a simple cocktail, yet it tastes so darned good! It will sneak up on you if you have more than a few as it just tastes so delightful.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!