Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
Fresh spinach, dried cranberries and walnuts tossed with a tangy, great tasting pomegranate dressing. The results are wonderfully unexpected, and completely delicious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
● 1/2 cup Pomegranate Juice
● 2 TBSP White Wine Vinegar
● 2 TBSP Olive Oil
● 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
● Dash Salt
● Dash Pepper
● 1 bag Baby Spinach Leaves
● 1 cup Dried cranberries
● 1 cup Walnuts, chopped
● In a small container with a lid combine the pomegranate juice, white wine vinegar, olive oil and Dijon mustard; shake to combine.
● Add a dash of salt and pepper; shake again.
● In a large bowl, combine spinach leaves, dried cranberry and walnuts; mix.
● Pour pomegranate vinaigrette dressing over the spinach; toss well until thoroughly mixed.
● Note: I double the pomegranate vinaigrette dressing recipe and reserve half to serve in a shaker bottle for those that would like extra dressing.
Makes 6 servings Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing
● To print the Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe, click here.
If you are looking for a different salad that isn’t too far out there, give this Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe a try. It really is delicious!
I made a double batch of the dressing and offer it up as extra for this salad, and then keep the leftover to have with other salads the rest of the week. It is a really good dressing on a basic lettuce salad too!
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!