This kid-friendly Halloween punch is murky, spooky, and delicious. If you are hosting a kid’s party for Halloween this year, try this easy to make, tasty swamp water punch recipe.
Swamp Water Punch Recipe
If you are having a Halloween party or just want something fun for Halloween for the kiddos this swamp water punch will be a big hit. I have listed the frozen gummy ice cubes as optional, but don’t skip that part as it will make the drink much more er, swampy. It is a gross surprise at the bottom of the glass!
If you are looking for more Halloween party treats, try these recipes:
● Easy Halloween Bats Candy Treats
● Jack O’Lantern Rice Crispy Treats Recipe
● Monster Eye Cookies Recipe
● Mummy Cookies Recipe
● Spider Cookies Recipe
● Spooky Spider Treats Recipe
● Graveyard Trifle Recipe
Tips and variations for this swamp water punch recipe:
● The sweetened condensed milk is what gives the punch its murky effect. Do not skip it.
● The punch is really sweet with all the condensed milk and the juice and the limeade so, seltzer water for the fizzy part. You can use a lemon-lime fizzy drink like 7-Up or Sprite, too.
● Instead of freezing gummy worms, you might want to freeze gummy spiders or gummy bugs – or mix it up and do all three! Swedish fish might also work!
● This swamp water punch, as made, is family (re: kid) friendly. If your target audience is adults, you may want to add some vodka, Midori, or even tequila to the punch.
Swamp Water Punch Recipe Ingredients:
● 8 oz Gummy Worms (optional)
● 20 oz Limeade or Lemonade
● 1 (0.13 oz.) packet Kool-Aid Lemon Lime Unsweetened Drink Mix
● 14oz Sweetened Condensed Milk (1 can)
● 46 oz Pineapple Juice
● 24 oz Lemon Lime Seltzer Water
● Few drops of Neon Green Food Color
Swamp Water Punch Mise en Place:
Swamp Water Punch Recipe Instructions:
1. Optional Step but so much fun: Place the gummy worms in an ice cube tray.
2. Fill the ice cube with limeade or lemonade and freeze overnight.
3. In a large pitcher or a punch bowl add the entire packet of the Kool-Aid drink mix.
4. Add the sweetened condensed milk.
5. Next, add the pineapple juice followed by the remaining limeade or lemonade (whichever one you used).
6. Stir everything together.
7. Add the neon green color and mix it in.
8. You can cover and refrigerate the punch at this point for up to 2 days.
9. Just before serving add the lemon-lime seltzer water and the gummy worm ice cubes.
- 8 oz Gummy Worms (optional)
- 20 oz Limeade or Lemonade
- 1 (0.13 oz.) packet of Kool-Aid Lemon Lime Unsweetened Drink Mix
- 14oz Sweetened Condensed Milk (1 can)
- 46 oz Pineapple Juice
- 24 oz Lemon Lime Seltzer Water
- Few drops of Neon Green Food Color
- Optional Step but so much fun: Place the gummy worms in an ice cube tray.
- Fill the ice cube with limeade or lemonade and freeze overnight.
- In a large pitcher or a punch bowl add the entire packet of the Kool-Aid drink mix.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk.
- Next, add the pineapple juice followed by the remaining limeade or lemonade (whichever one you used).
- Stir everything together.
- Add the neon green color and mix it in.
- You can cover and refrigerate the punch at this point for up to 2 days.
- Just before serving add the lemon-lime seltzer water and the gummy worm ice cubes.
Note that if you decide to freeze the gummy worms, the time increases to overnight.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Service Ideas 10-00403-000 Cold Beverage Pitcher with Lid, 1.9 L, Clear
STORi Clear Plastic 64-ounce Pitcher with Lid
Komax Large Water Pitcher with Lid | 77-oz (2.4-quart) Water Carafe | Iced Tea Pitcher Suitable for Water, Tea, Juice, Lemonade | Space Saving Shape, Leakproof, Premium BPA-Free Plastic Pitcher
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 390Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 86mgCarbohydrates: 84gFiber: 1gSugar: 69gProtein: 5g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!