Double Trouble Mini Martini Shots Recipe
Reinvent the classic martini with these pint-sized tequila martinis in mini glasses. Double trouble at your next party!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
● 1.5 oz Tequila
● 1.5 oz Gin
● 1.5 oz Santa Cruz Organic Limeade
● 1 oz Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
● 1 tsp Coarse Salt (for rimming)
● Rim two mini martini glasses with coarse salt, use tequila for the wet.
● Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
● Add tequila, gin, Santa Cruz Organic Limeade and lime juice to the shaker; shake vigorously.
● Pour into your rimmed mini martini glasses.
● Serve immediately.
Makes 2 Double Trouble Mini Martini Shots
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!