Pomegranate Martini Recipe
The perfect drink this holiday season the Pomegranate Martini takes full advantage of in-season pomegranates! The new twist on an old favorite makes for a slightly sweet, totally delicious martini experience.
Prep Time: 14 minutes
● 1 oz Gin
● 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
● 3 oz San Pellegrino Melograno E Arancia
● 1 Pomegranate wedge
● Fill a 12 oz stemless wine glass with ice cubes and chill in the freezer for 12 minutes.
● In a Martini shaker, add gin, sweet vermouth and San Pellegrino Melograno E Arancia and shake.
● Pour into the chilled glass filled with ice cubes.
● Garnish with pomegranate wedge.
● Makes 1 Pomegranate Martini
If you have not tried San Pellegrino Melograno E Arancia yet, you really need to! Hubby’s favorite flavor San Pellegrino flavor is the Rossa Blood Orange, but really they are all very good! Try it, you’ll love it!
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!