This is a sponsored blog post; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Bays English Muffins to review this product.
English Muffins are NOT Just For Breakfast
These delicious Bays English Muffins are not your father’s English muffins!
Way back when the only time mom would let you enjoy toasted English muffins was for breakfast. Eating English muffins after the noon hour was like wearing white after Labor Day. You just didn’t do it.
Luckily, Bays English Muffins is rewriting the rules, showing millions of people that English muffins are great any time of day. Bays English Muffins may be great for breakfast, but they aren’t just for your morning meal! Bays’ chefs are proving the versatility of Bays English Muffins with creative recipes for appetizers (Bacon, Beer & Cheddar English Muffin Wedges), mini pizzas, sandwiches, melts, paninis, burgers, and sides (like garlic bread.) Simply click here for great Bays English Muffins recipes!
Of course, never ignore the mastery of a Bays English Muffin for breakfast. In fact, if you love bagels, consider shaking things up by feeding your family Bays English Muffins instead (they will thank you for it!) The toppings are endless and your family deserves a change of pace. Bays Original, Sourdough, Multi-Grain and Honey Wheat English Muffins give you a lot of options. Go to bays.com to find out what stores near you carry Bays English Muffins, as well as getting some great Bays English Muffin recipe ideas!
Note, if you are local to me (well, New York, Vermont, Pennsylvannia, etc) Bays English Muffins are now being sold at Tops Friendly Markets with on-pack coupons and sweepstakes information.
After more than 80 years of family tradition, adhering to the authentic, original recipe Bays is making it even easier for you to enjoy the versatility of its English muffins. You can now find Bays at Tops Friendly Markets and to celebrate, packages at Tops will have a $1 off coupon on each package. Note: You will not find Bays English Muffins in the bread aisle. Look in the refrigerated dairy case next to the eggs and milk.
So where is the contest? Click here! and make sure to “Like” Bays on Facebook. You can follow them by simply clicking here! for great recipes, sweepstakes and an ongoing weekly pop quiz to get the brain moving. While there, enter for a chance to win a case of Bays English Muffins – that is 12 packages of English Muffin goodness. Yum!
And, by the way, Bays also says it is now okay to wear white after Labor Day, especially if you do it while eating these Bays Bacon, Beer & Cheddar English Muffin Bites! They look amazing. Here is the recipe to try:
Bays Bacon, Beer & Cheddar English Muffin Bites
The great taste of Bays Original English Muffins, cheese and beer – what could be better!?
Bays Bacon, Beer & Cheddar English Muffin Bites Ingredients:
• 6 Bays Original English Muffins, split, lightly toasted
• ¼ cup Mayonnaise
• ¼ cup Stout, OR Dark Ale OR Beer
• 2 TBSP Coarse gGrained OR Spicy Brown Mustard
• ¼ tsp Hot Pepper Sauce
• 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
• ½ cup Crisply Cooked Thick Sliced Applewood Smoked Bacon, crumbled (4 slices)
• Smoked Paprika (optional)
Bays Bacon, Beer & Cheddar English Muffin Bites Directions:
• Combine mayonnaise, stout, mustard and hot sauce in a medium bowl; mix well.
• Stir in cheese and bacon.
• Spread mixture evenly over muffin halves all the way to the edges to prevent edges from over browning.
• Sprinkle lightly with paprika if desired.
• Use a large sharp knife to cut each muffin half into quarters.
• Place quarters on a cookie sheet; freeze until firm, at least 1 hour. Place quarters in zip top plastic food storage bags; return to freezer. (Will keep up to 3 weeks)
• Place frozen quarters on a cookie sheet.
• Bake in a preheated 425°F oven until heated through and cheese is melted, 6 to 7 minutes.
• Serve immediately.
Makes 4 dozen Bays Bacon, Beer & Cheddar English Muffin Bites
Head over to your local grocery store (you can find out your nearest store that carries Bays English Muffins by clicking here!) and pick up a package of Bays Original, Sourdough, Multi-Grain or Honey Wheat English Muffins today!
• Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
FOLLOW US ON: