Slowcooker Spicy Chicken Thighs
This Slowcooker Spicy Chicken Thighs recipe is an easy to prepare, has a bit of a bite with many interesting flavors. The thighs are tender and juicy when done.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6-8 hours
• 8 Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless if you prefer)
• 1 16oz Jar of Salsa
• 1/2 cup Cashew Butter
• 2 tsp Ginger
• 2 TSBP Soy Sauce
• 2 tsp Lime Juice
• 2 tsp Cilantro
• Combine all ingredients into a slow cooker.
• Cook at low setting for 6-8 hours.
• Garnish with more cilantro, scallions or cashews, if desired.
• Serve over white or yellow rice.
Makes 4 servings of Slowcooker Spicy Chicken Things
• For a list of all recipes available on Ann’s Entitled Life, click here.
FOLLOW US ON: