Make Your Own Beachy Hair Spray
A lot of people love the look of wind tousled, salt textured beach hair. It is a wonderful summer look. Now, you do not have to go to the ocean to get that fabulous beachy hair look. Instead, you can bring that fun and playful look to your hair with this easy to make beachy hair spray! Just a few natural ingredients can recreate that textured and wind tossed look while also conditioning your tresses at the same time. Add a little volume to your hair with this DIY beachy hair spray formula.
For more fun in the sun summer posts, click these links:
● 7 Tips for Summer Hair Care
● DIY After Sun Lotion
● 11 Items You Must Pack in Your Beach Bag
Make Your Own Beachy Hair Spray Utensils:
● Measuring Spoons
● Measuring Cup
● Spray Bottle
● 4 oz Pump Bottle (if you wish to divide your beachy hair spray)
Make Your Own Beachy Hair Spray Ingredients
● 1 cup Water, very warm
● 1 TBSP Sea Salt
● 1 tsp Fractionated Coconut Oil
● 1 tsp Hair Gel
● 2 drops Essential Oil (use your favorite for scent!)
Make Your Own Beachy Hair Spray Directions:
● In a small bowl or directly in your spray bottle, mix together the hot tap water (no need to boil, use the hottest tap water you have available to you) and sea salt until the sea salt dissolves.
● Add fractionated coconut oil and hair gel and 2 drops of whatever your favorite essential oil scent is to your salt water mixture.
● If you mixed in a bowl, transfer mixture to the bottle; shake well.
● If you added all your ingredients directly into your spray bottle, shake well.
To Use Beachy Hair Spray:
● Shake well before each use.
● Spray beachy hair spray generously over damp or dry hair, scrunching with your hands as it dries. Remember to get the underside of your hair too so texture is even over your entire head.
● If you wish, divide your beachy hair spray into 4 oz Pump Bottle – one for the bathroom and one for your purse and/or beach bag.
● To print the Make Your Own Beachy Hair Spray Recipe click here.
Note: None of this is meant as medical advice. I am not a doctor, and do not play one on the internet. Please consult a physician if you have any questions about beachy hair spray so your doctor can better explain to you the benefits, possible side effects, and any warnings about beachy hair spray.
● Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● For more DIY Beauty posts on Ann’s Entitled Life, click here.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
Leave a Reply