Make Your Own Beachy Hair Spray
A lot of people love the look of wind tousled, salt textured beach hair. It is a wonderful summer look. Now, you do not have to go to the ocean to get that fabulous beachy hair look. Instead, you can bring that fun and playful look to your hair with this easy to make beachy hair spray! Just a few natural ingredients can recreate that textured and wind tossed look while also conditioning your tresses at the same time. Add a little volume to your hair with this DIY beachy hair spray formula.
For more fun in the sun summer posts, click these links:
Make Your Own Beachy Hair Spray Utensils:
Make Your Own Beachy Hair Spray Ingredients
Make Your Own Beachy Hair Spray Directions:
• Add fractionated coconut oil and hair gel and 2 drops of whatever your favorite essential oil scent is to your salt water mixture.
• If you mixed in a bowl, transfer mixture to the bottle; shake well.
• If you added all your ingredients directly into your spray bottle, shake well.
To Use Beachy Hair Spray:
• Shake well before each use.
• Spray beachy hair spray generously over damp or dry hair, scrunching with your hands as it dries. Remember to get the underside of your hair too so texture is even over your entire head.
Note: None of this is meant as medical advice. I am not a doctor, and do not play one on the internet. Please consult a physician if you have any questions about beachy hair spray so your doctor can better explain to you the benefits, possible side effects, and any warnings about beachy hair spray.
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!