From creepy to spooky to adorable, these 20 Halloween Jello Shots are certain to be a hit at your Halloween Party! So get the party started with these unusual and easy to make Halloween Jello Shots Recipes.
20 Halloween Jello Shots Recipes
Jello shots are simple to make. Most jello shots take under 5 minutes for the actual process, the general refrigerator time is 2 hours+. No matter how many of these Halloween Jello Shot Recipes you server your adult guests, they are sure to enjoy these fun Halloween treats.
These black, purple, orange, green and white jello shots are perfect for Halloween. If you are having a Halloween party or a Halloween get-together for adults, try a few of these Halloween Jello Shots recipes! I bet they bring back memories.
Jello Shots are pretty easy to make. This is the basic recipe anyone can follow:
● 1 small box of Flavored Gelatin (there are others with unflavored Gelatin, but this is the basics)
● 1 cup water, boiling
● 1 cup of: vodka/rum/tequila/whiskey/schnapps/liqueurs
● Experiment with flavored jello shots!
● Experiment with unflavored gelatin – remember, you need to add a flavor or use something besides flavorless-vodka when you use unflavored gelatin to make jello shots
● Try different different vessels to make your jello shots: apples for an apple shot, my pumpkin pie jello shots have a crust, etc
● Try different toppings – sprinkles, whipped cream, or is using a real shot glass, rim the glass first! Not sure how to rim a glass? Follow this east tutorial How to Rim a Glass!
Jello shots can come in all shapes, sizes and flavors. The texture is pretty much standard (hence the basic recipe). Just know that you need to allow them to set in a refrigerator for several hours before serving. If it is warm out, keep them on ice with the extras stored in a fridge. I have had success with jello shots re-setting after being out on a really hot day (the ice wasn’t quite enough), but that is a YMMV.
Here’s 20 Halloween Jello Shots Recipes for your Halloween party!
● Angel of Death Jello Shots | Real Housemoms
● Apple Pie Jello Shots – This Apple Pie Jello Shot recipe is a taste of fall in a party shot! Simple to make, these Apple Pie Jello Shots are great for Halloween parties!
● Black Widow Jello Shots | A Night Owl Blog
● Candy Corn Jello Cups | Real Housemoms
● Caramel Apple Jello Shots | That’s So Michelle
● Cherry Surprise Jello Shots – a almond jello shot offers a nice little surprise in the middle.
● Edible Ghost Shot Glasses With Marshmallow Infused White Rum | Lady and the Blog
● Floating Eyeball Jello Shots | Sugar Hero
● Glow in the Dark Jello Shots – This Glow in the Dark jello shots recipe is a really cool addition to any party! Easy to make, these are a lot of fun to look at, and mighty tasty to boot. If you are wondering how to make glow in the dark jello shots, this recipe is for you.
● Gummy Worm Jello Cups | Lil’ Luna
● Halloween Eyeball Jelly Shot Recipe | Bird’s Party
● Jello Shots With Floating Eyeballs | Casa Veneracion
● Margarita Jello Shots Recipe – This is simply the best Margarita jello shot recipe you will ever make! It truly tastes like a Margarita. Make them salted in a regular shot glasses full of this delightful concoction, or unsalted to-go gelatin shots in stack-able disposable containers.
● Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots Recipe – If you liked Orange Creamsicles as a kid, try these Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots for adults! Easy to make, this creamy and smooth gelatin shot recipe is simply delicious.
● Peanut Butter and Jelly Jello Shots Recipe – This Peanut Butter and Jelly Jello Shots Recipe is the grownup version of your favorite childhood sandwich. If you liked PB&J sandwiches as a kid, you are going to love these PB&J jello shots as an adult.
● Pumpkin Pie Jello Shots – If you like Pumpkin Pie you will love these creative Pumpkin Pie Jello Shots. Creamy and delicious, these fun Jello shots are perfect for Halloween party!
● Purple Raven Jello Shots | The Baking ChocolaTess
● Witch’s Brew Jello Shots | 1 Fine Cookie
● Witches Brew Sour Apple Pucker Jello Shots | The Baking ChocolaTess
● Zombie Jello Shots | E is for Eat
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!