Blueberry Pie Recipe
An easy to make blueberry pie. This delicious homemade blueberry pie combines fresh blueberries and wholesome dairy cream for a truly luscious dessert!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
• 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup Confectionery Sugar
• 1/4 tsp Vanilla
• 1 cup heavy Whipping Cream, whipped
• 2/3 cup Sugar
• 1/4 cup Corn Starch
• 1/2 cup Water
• 2 TBSP Lemon Juice
• 4 cups fresh Blueberries
• 1 9″ Deep Dish Pie Crust, cooked and cooled
• Combine cream cheese, confectionery sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl, beat until smooth.
• Fold in by hand half of the prepared whipped cream until smooth, then add the rest of the whipped cream and fold until smooth.
• Spread into bottom of your cooked pie crust.
• In a large saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice. Whisk until smooth.
• Add blueberries to saucepan, bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat, stir until thickened.
• Cool blueberry mixture to room temperature.
• Spread blueberry mixture over the cream cheese mixture in the pie crust.
• Refrigerate pie overnight before serving.
Makes 8 servings Blueberry Pie
If you are looking for an easy to make, delicious and oh so sweet blueberry pie, look no further!! I made this again last week after forgetting just how wonderful it is, and wow was I glad I did! It truly is simple to make, and delicious. The leftovers hold up quite well in the refrigerator too – it takes Hubby and I 3-4 days (depending on if he has pie for “breakfast”) to go through a pie, and this blueberry pie held up really well!
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!