Cheese, bacon, wings and salad: there is something for everyone on this awesome list of Game Day Appetizers. Whether your party is large or small, backyard or game day tailgating, these appetizer recipes are the perfect start before the big game!
Game Day Recipes – Appetizers
● Bacon Cheddar Potato Skins – Juggling Act Mama
● Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers – Real Housewives
● Bruschetta made with Heirloom Tomatoes and Kale
● Baked Jalapeno Poppers – The Kitchen Is My Playground
● Basil Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
● Buffalo Chicken Caesar Wonton Bites – The Frugal Foodie Mama
● Buffalo Chicken Pizza – Simply Stacie
● Buffalo Chicken Wing Nachos Recipe – Stretching a Buck
● Cheesy Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms – Hot Eats and Cool Reads
● Chicken & Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers – Saving Cents with Sense
● Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip | Quirky Inspired
● Easy Cocktail Appetizers Recipe
● Grilled Salsa Steak – Crystal and Co.
● Kickin’ Corn off the Cob Dip
● Mexican Bruschetta Around My Family Table
● Pillsbury Grands Taco Cups Kooky Carol’s Kitchen Concoctions
● Pizza Puffs – Juggling Act Mama
● Potato Skins My Turn For Us
● Potato Skins Mac and Cheese Baking Beauty
● Slow Cooker Chipotle Meatballs – Wendy Polisi
● Zucchini Hushpuppies – Miss Information
It is football play-offs time! For the next few weeks, I will be sharing long lists of Game Day Recipes including: Game Day Recipes – Appetizers, Game Day Recipes – Dips and Snacks, Game Day Recipes – Meals, Game Day Recipes – Desserts! I am sure I’ll share a Game Day Recipes Adult Beverage post too!
● For more Recipes on Ann’s Entitled Life, click here.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
Yum!! I love snacky foods but I rarely eat them.. Im doing LowCarb again and many of these either are or could easily be converted.. Yummy!