Souvlaki Marinade Recipe
Juicy pieces of succulent meat are the result when you use this easy to make, delicious and tasty Souvlaki Marinade Recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
• 2 TBSP Onion, finely chopped
• 4 TBSP Olive Oil
• 2 TBSP Dried Parsley
• 2 tsp Dried Oregano
• 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• Dash of Pepper
• 2 lbs Beef, Chicken OR Lamb, to cook
• Mix together all ingredients.
• Let stand 1 hour.
• Cut 2 pounds or lamb, chicken OR beef into 2″ bite size chunks.
• Add meat to marinade, and fold until meat is well coated.
• Cover bowl, and let sit in marinade a minimum of 2 hours (overnight is better).
• Grill marinaded meat about 10 minutes, turning at least once on each side, until done.
• Note: you may grill on skewers too.
• Serve hot.
• Refrigerated all leftovers.
Makes 2 pounds Marinaded Souvlaki Meat