This amazing strawberry rhubarb dessert is a sweet-tart Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp Recipe that is not only fast and easy to make but delicious as well.
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Yes, there is an unusual ingredient in this delicious strawberry rhubarb crisp… believe it or not, that pumpkin pie spice adds a lot to the flavor! If it is too weird for you, leave it out.
Tips and variations for making this Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp:
● This is a super simple strawberry rhubarb crisp recipe. Basically dicing and combining and placing in a baking dish.
● Make sure you mix the topping well, so all the ingredients are distributed evenly.
● Have extra rhubarb!? Learn How to Freeze Rhubarb with these easy step-by-step instructions.
Need rhubarb recipes? Try one of these fabulous strawberry-rhubarb desserts:
● Strawberry Rhubarb Galette Recipe – Using fresh (or frozen) fruit, this pretty galette dessert is easy to make, but impressive to serve – not to mention super tasty! Make it for a treat tonight! (This is a different crisp recipe – strawberry rhubarb is Hubby’s favorite, so I make it a lot)
● Strawberry Rhubarb Hand Pies Recipe – Homemade pie, but no utensils required to eat. These delicious, sweet, and tart, easy-to-make Strawberry Rhubarb Hand Pies are great for dessert, lunch boxes, snacks, and portion control.
● Strawberry Rhubarb Hand Pies Recipe –
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp Ingredients:
● 3 cups fresh rhubarb, diced
● 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
● 1 cup Sugar
● 1¼ tsp Cinnamon, divided
● 1 1/3 cups flour, divided
● 1 cup plus 1 TBSP Brown Sugar, divided
● 1 cup Muesli
● ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
● 8 TBSP Butter, melted (1 stick)
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp Mise en Place:
● Measuring Spoons
● Measuring Cup
● 1 Large Bowl
● 1 Medium Bowl
● Spatula or Spoon
● Cutting Board
● 13″ x 9″ Baking Dish
● Nonstick Spray
● Pot (to melt butter) or Microwave Safe Bowl
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp Directions:
● Preheat oven to 350°
● In a large bowl, combine Rhubarb, Strawberries, 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
● Place mixture into a lightly greased 13″x9″ pan.
● Sprinkle mixture with 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar.
● In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1 cup flour, 1 cup Brown Sugar, ¼ tsp Cinnamon, 1 cup Muesli, and ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice.
● Add melted butter, and blend well.
● Sprinkle over the top of the Strawberry Rhubarb mixture in the 13″x9″ pan.
● Bake at 350° for 34-40 minutes.
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp Recipe. This amazing strawberry rhubarb dessert is a sweet-tart Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp Recipe that is not only fast and easy to make, but delicious as well.
- 3 cups fresh Rhubarb, diced
- 4 cups fresh Strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1¼ tsp Cinnamon, divided
- 1 1/3 cups Flour, divided
- 1 cup plus 1 TBSP Brown Sugar, divided
- 1 cup Muesli
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 8 TBSP Butter, melted (1 stick)
- preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine Rhubarb, Strawberries, 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Place mixture into a lightly greased 13″x9″ pan.
- Sprinkle mixture with 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1 cup flour, 1 cup brown sugar, ¼ tsp cinnamon, 1 cup muesli, and ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.
- Add melted butter, and blend well.
- Sprinkle over the top of the strawberry rhubarb mixture in the 13″x9″ pan.
- Bake at 350° for 34-40 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Annovero Cereal Bowls – Set of 6 Porcelain Bowls for Soup, Salad, Rice, or Pasta, 6.25 Inch Diameter, 23 Fluid Ounce (2.75 Cup) Capacity
V VANCASSO Porcelain Bowls Set for Salad Soup Cereal Rice Snack Dinnerware Bowl Set 4-Piece 6oz Porcelain China Ceramic - Blue
Annovero Dessert Bowls – Set of 6 Small Porcelain Bowls for Snacks, Rice, Condiments, Side Dishes, or Ice Cream, 4.75 Inch Diameter, 10 Fluid Ounce (1.25 Cup) Capacity
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 235Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 65mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 3gSugar: 22gProtein: 3g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
● For more Recipes on Ann’s Entitled Life, click here.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
Looks great.. Not sure if M’honey would like it or not.. he’d rather have his rhubarb without strawberry and I’d like to smack him occasionally because of it. 😉
I can’t imagine that myself, Kim.
I’ve had strawberry-rhubarb pie before and it’s delicious! The sweetness of the strawberries blends nicely with the tart rhubarb.
This is just like my Grandma’s recipe. Thank you so much I have been looking for one forever.