Candy Apple Martini Recipe
Why let kids have all of the fun? This is a sweet and easy Candy Apple Martini Cocktail will remind you of delicious candy apples, with a decidedly grown-up twist.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
• 1 tsp Red Sugar Crystals
• 2 oz Apple Flavored Vodka, chilled
• 1 oz Maraschino Cherry Juice
• 3 Maraschino Cherries (for garnish)
• Rim a martini glass using apple-flavored vodka for the wet and red sugar crystals for the dry.
• In an shaker, place the chilled apple-flavored vodka and maraschino cherry juice.
• Shake 10 times; pour into rimmed martini glass.
• String three cherries on a toothpick or stir stick.
• Makes 1 serving Candy Apple Martini
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!