Candy Apple Martini Recipe
Why let kids have all of the fun? This is a sweet and easy Candy Apple Martini Cocktail will remind you of delicious candy apples, with a decidedly grown-up twist.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
● 1 tsp Red Sugar Crystals
● 2 oz Apple Flavored Vodka, chilled
● 1 oz Maraschino Cherry Juice
● 3 Maraschino Cherries (for garnish)
● Rim a martini glass using apple-flavored vodka for the wet and red sugar crystals for the dry.
● In an shaker, place the chilled apple-flavored vodka and maraschino cherry juice.
● Shake 10 times; pour into rimmed martini glass.
● String three cherries on a toothpick or stir stick.
● Makes 1 serving Candy Apple Martini
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!