Caramel Apple Daiquiri Recipe
This Caramel Apple Daiquiri has a mellow, apple fruitiness that combines well with the butterscotch schnapps. This is a fun, delicious cocktail on a warm fall day.
Prep Time: 3 minutes (plus time to freeze the apple juice)
● ½ cup Apple Juice, frozen
● 2 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
● Freeze your apple juice in an ice cube tray. This will make approximately 6 ice cubes.
● Combine frozen apple juice cubes and butterscotch schnapps in a blender.
● Grate until the apple cubes are just at the right consistency for drinking, and pour directly into your serving glasses.
● Serve immediately.
Makes 1 Caramel Apple Daiquiri
Warm autumn days lend themselves perfectly to this drink! Still a little bit cool, the butterscotch plus the apple work very well as we head into the winter months.
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!