Iced Raspberry Bubbly Recipe
A beautiful update on a classic drink, this Iced Raspberry Bubbly Recipe combines the subtle taste of hibiscus with the bold taste of raspberry and mint for a truly delicious cocktail.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
• 3 oz Raspberry Champagne
• 1 oz Hibiscus and Mint Syrup
• 2 Ice Cubes
• Crushed Ice
• In a cocktail shaker add Raspberry Champagne.
• Add Hibiscus and Mint Syrup and 2 ice cubes.
• Shake well; approximately 30 seconds.
• Strain into a chilled martini glass filled with crushed ice.
• Garnish with a single rose petal if desired.
• Makes 1 Iced Raspberry Bubbly
Substitutes that would work well on this drink if you don’t have one of the listed ingredients:
• Raspberry Sparkling Wine
• Rosé Sparkling Wine
• Rosé Brut
• Then add Raspberry Cocktail Syrup with a muddled mint leaves.
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!