Raspberry James Cocktail Recipe
The perfect blend of fine whiskey and delicious raspberries make for a wonderful adult cocktail beverage. Smooth and slightly sweet, this Raspberry James Cocktail is simply delightful!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
● 1 oz Jameson Whiskey
● 2 oz Pinot Grigio
● 1 oz Raspberry Simple Syrup
● Combine Jameson Whiskey, Pinot Grigio and raspberry simple syrup in a cocktail shaker; add ice and shake vigorously for 10-15 shakes.
● Pour into a martini glass, garnish with a raspberry if you like.
● Serve immediately.
Makes 1 Raspberry James Cocktail
If you do not have bottled raspberry simple syrup, make your own! It is easy:
How to make a raspberry simple syrup:
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 cup raspberries (washed)
● Add 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup water to a sauce pot and add 1 cup of raspberries gently heat until all of the sugar is dissolved.
● Bring the sugar, water and fruit to a boil.
● Turn down the heat and allow the mix to simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the fruit becomes very soft and begins to break apart.
● Remove from heat and pour the mixture through a fine mesh sieve or strainer.
● Allow to fully cool.
● Store in the refrigerator.
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!