Hot Cocoa with Rum Recipe
A delicious hot cocoa recipe by itself, this Hot Cocoa with Rum Recipe is especially good when you add your favorite rum. A wonderful drink to enjoy on a cold winter’s night.
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook time:10 minutes
• 4 cups Milk
• 1 1/4 cups Chocolate Chips
• 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
• 1/4 cup Honey
• 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
• 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1/4 – 1/3 cup Rum
• Whipped Cream or Mini Marshmallows
• Pour milk into a deep saucepan, bring to a simmer.
• Add chocolate chips, stir until melted.
• Add cinnamon, honey and sugar. Stir and bring to a simmer/low boil.
• Remove pot from stove.
• Add vanilla, stir.
• Add rum, stir.
• Pour into a mug.
• Top with whipped cream or mini marshmallows.
Makes 4 mugs of Hot Cocoa with Rum
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• For more liquor and wine tips and reviews, click here.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
FOLLOW US ON: