In Season Peppers! Nothing is better than the fresh, crunchy, sweet or spicy taste of farm fresh peppers. Whether you are looking for a jalapeno, habanero, poblano or bell pepper recipe, the 20 fresh, in-season pepper recipes below are a healthy, and versatile, way to enhance your next meal.
‘Tis the season! My pepper plants have produced massively this year, and I needed a few recipes, soooo I scoured the internet for some fabulous fresh pepper recipes. Many of these recipes use bell peppers, but others use hatch, poblano, banana peppers, jalapeño, sweet peppers, and more.
If you have a plethora of fresh peppers, click on, and try, a few of the fresh pepper recipes I have listed below. You will be glad you did!
20 Farm Fresh Peppers Recipes
• Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Peppers | Savory Tooth
• Creamy Avocado, Bell Pepper and Hatch Chile Enchiladas | Farm Fresh Feasts
• Crock pot Sausage with Peppers and Onion | A Tipical Day
• Enchilada Sauce for Canning (bell and poblano peppers) | A Virtuous Woman
• Fridge Pickled Peppers | Peas and Crayons
• Homemade Hot Sauce recipe yes, for those wondering, hot sauce is made with peppers, not tomatoes
• Jalapeno Coins | Fantasitical Sharing of Recipes
• Jalapeno Popper Turkey Chili | Fantasitical Sharing of Recipes
• Jalapeno Relish Recipe (canned) | Little House Living
• Pizza Pork Chops Recipe (sweet red and green peppers) | A Tipical Day
• Quinoa Stuffed Peppers | Thrifty Jinxy
• Rainbow Pepper Salas (four-pepper salsa) | Two Healthy Kitchens
• Simple Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | Mama Likes To Cook
• Simple Summer Salsa (jalapeno and bell peppers) | How To Have It All
• Slow Cooked Pizza Stuffed Peppers Recipe | How To Have It All
• Sweet Pepper & Hummus Pinwheels Recipe | How To Have It All
• Sweet Pepper Relish | Mama Likes To Cook
• Sweet Pickled Peppers | A Virtuous Woman
• Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!