25 Fantastic Blueberry Dessert Recipes
Turn your blueberries into an irresistible treat! From cobblers to cakes, from tarts to pies, these 25 Fantastic Blueberry Dessert Recipes are bursting with ripe, juicy blueberry goodness. Try one of these amazing recipes tonight!
Blueberries are perennial flowering plants of the species in the section section Cyanococcus within the genus Vaccinium. Blueberries are native to North America. Blueberries are s very low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium. They are a good source of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K and dietary mineral manganese.
● Beautiful Berry Tart | Inspiration for Moms
● Best Blueberry Pound Cake | Organized 31
● The Best Lemon Blueberry Bars Recipe Ever! | Mom’s Need To Know
● Blueberry Almond Tart | Healthy Seasonal Recipes
● Blueberry Buckle | Gator Mommy Reviews
● Blueberry Banana Hand Pies | Coffee with Us 3
● Blueberry Cheesecake Roll-ups | Spend with Pennies
● Blueberry Lemonade Cupcake | Tammilee Tips
● Blueberry Upside Down Cake | Family Food and Travel
● Chocolate Blueberry Pie | Wicked Spatula
● Gluten-Free Blueberry Crumb Pie | Gluten Free Doctor
● Honey Glazed Orange Blueberry Scones | Peas and Crayons
● Lemon Blueberry Bars | A Dish of Daily
● Lemon Blueberry Bread | Taste Better from Scratch
● Easy Blueberry Lemon Bread | The Frugal Navy Wife
● Lemon Blueberry Pudding Cake | Bunny’s Warm Oven
● Mini Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe | The Country Chic Cottage
● No-Bake Berry Cheesecake Parfaits | Smart Savvy Living
● One Minute Blueberry Cobbler | Snappy Gourmet
● Red, White and Blue Berry Cake | Just Us Four
● Rustic Blueberry Lemon Tart | Simply Stacie
● Sweet Blueberry Pecan Squares
● Vanilla Cake with Blueberries | All Four Burners
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
● For more Recipes on Ann’s Entitled Life, click here.
Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life says
Thanks so much for including my Lemon Blueberry Bars in this fantastic collection! Everything looks so delicious!
Jenn @ Peas and Crayons says
Blueberries are my obsession! I can’t wait for the season to start up again next year so I can go blueberry picking and stock the house! Thanks for including my scones Ann! <3
Meg @ Pinch of Nutmeg says
Yum, this is a great roundup! Have to get all the blueberries in now while they are in season and perfect.
Laura @ Inspiration for Moms says
Thank you so much for including my Beautiful Berry Tart. Such a great roundup of blueberry recipes! 🙂