Bourbon Hot Cocoa Recipe
Delicious hot cocoa for adults! This bourbon hot cocoa recipe is simple to make. Infused with a hint of orange, this adult hot cocoa beverage is a wonderful treat on a cold night.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
● 10 oz Milk
● 2 packets sugar free Hot Cocoa
● 1 oz Bourbon
● ½ oz Triple Sec
● Whipped Cream
● Edible Glitter
● Pour milk into a deep saucepan, bring to a simmer.
● Add two packets of sugar-free hot cocoa to the milk, stir well.
● Pour hot cocoa into a glass.
● Add 1 oz Bourbon.
● Add ½ oz Triple Sec, stir.
● Top with whipped cream and edible glitter.
Makes 1 generous mug of Bourbon Hot Cocoa
Bourbon Hot Cocoa Mise en Place:
● Measuring Cup
● I made this with sugar-free packets. There is no reason you cannot make the hot cocoa with full sugar packets, or from scratch.
● I’ve got this listed as one generous serving, but it could easily be two small servings.
● You can use any orange liquor.
If you like adult hot chocolate and adult hot cocoa beverages, you may want to try these tasty hot cocoa recipes (from scratch):
● Kahlua Hot Cocoa Recipe – A rich, decadent, delicious hot cocoa treat, this adult Kahlua Hot Cocoa Recipe tastes divine on a cold winter night. Curl up on the sofa with a mug of Kahlua Hot Cocoa tonight!
● Hot Cocoa with Rum Recipe – A delicious hot cocoa recipe by itself, this Hot Cocoa with Rum Recipe is especially good when you add your favorite rum. A wonderful drink to enjoy on a cold winter’s night. (This hot cocoa from scratch recipe is out of this world!)
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● For more Cocktails on Ann’s Entitled Life, click here.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
Alecia @ From Foodie with Love says
WOW!! That sounds (and looks) so, so, so good!!! Thanks for the recipe! *Cheers*
Yum! I need some KY Bourbon.