It’s the holiday season and sometimes things are so hectic it is difficult to make time to bake or cook holiday centric-dishes. But everyone has time to make these super easy cornflakes Christmas clusters. This simple 4-ingredient recipe is festive, tasty, and you can make them in about 5 minutes. These are a great tasting holiday treat your whole family will enjoy.
Easy Cornflakes Christmas Clusters Recipe
If you like holiday sweet treats, you will love these festive creations (especially suitable for children):
Tips and variations for making this easy cornflakes Christmas clusters recipe:
● This recipe makes about 12 Cornflakes Christmas Clusters. This recipe doubles beautifully if you would like to make a larger batch.
● These are called “Christmas” clusters, but could be used with all red sprinkles for Valentine’s Day, Green for St Patrick’s Day, Purple or Pink for Easter, Red, White, and Blue sprinkles for Independence day, etc., etc.
● The mixture comes out soft but will harden as the chips dry.
● If you want to color the white chocolate chips, feel free to do so!
Easy Cornflakes Christmas Clusters Ingredients:
● 1¼ cups White Chocolate Chips
● 3 cups Cornflakes
● ¼ cup Peanuts, chopped
● ¼ cup Decorative Sprinkles
Easy Cornflakes Christmas Clusters Mise en Place:
● Microwave Safe Bowl
● Measuring Cup
● Baking Sheet
● Parchment Paper
Easy Cornflakes Christmas Clusters Directions:
● Line a baking sheet (or another flat tray) with parchment paper. Set aside.
● Place 1¼ cups white chocolate chips into a large microwave-safe bowl and heat on 50% power for 2-3 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until melted. (Don’t forget to stir, white chocolate burns quickly.)
● Mix in 3 cups of cornflakes and ¼ cup of chopped peanuts into the melted white chocolate chips, and stir until completely coated.
● Drop the cornflake mixture onto the prepared parchment paper using a tablespoon (don’t worry, the mixture won’t stick together well but will harden keeping everything together).
● Immediately sprinkle the cornflake clusters with some holiday sprinkles.
● Let the clusters set for 30 minutes or until chocolate has hardened.
- 1¼ cups White Chocolate Chips
- 3 cups Cornflakes
- ¼ cup Peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup Decorative Sprinkles
1. Line a baking sheet (or another flat tray) with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place 1¼ cups white chocolate chips into a large microwave-safe bowl and heat on 50% power for 2-3 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until melted. (Don't forget to stir, white chocolate burns quickly.)
3. Mix in 3 cups of cornflakes and ¼ cup of chopped peanuts into the melted white chocolate chips and stir until completely coated.
4. Drop the cornflakes mixture onto the prepared parchment paper using a tablespoon (don't worry, the mixture won't stick together well but will harden keeping everything together).
5. Immediately sprinkle the cornflakes clusters with some holiday sprinkles.
6. Let the clusters set for 30 minutes or until chocolate has hardened.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 79mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
If you would like to make more easy treats, check out these recipes:
● Peanut Butter Lumps of Coal Recipe – This no-bake, easy to make peanut butter lump of coal cookie recipe is a fun update to traditional lump of coal cookies. These peanut butter cookies are soft, moist, delicious, and only 4-Ingredients!
● Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Ball Recipe – These delicious, no-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls are simple to make! Your entire family will enjoy these simple candies. Indulge during the holidays, as a special treat, during snack time or anytime!
● Chocolate Cashew Clusters – Homemade candy does not get any easier than this Chocolate Cashew Clusters recipe! These chocolate cashew clusters are tasty, fast, and simple to make. Surprise your family with these delicious candy delights tonight!
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!