High Tide Cocktail Recipe
The High Tide Cocktail will remind you of warm summer days and fun times on the beach. A sweet, delicious rum cocktail with a touch of Midori citrus, the high tide is a fabulous adult libation.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
• 1 oz Rum
• 1 oz Coconut Liquor homemade or store bought
• 1 oz Midori
• 4 oz Pineapple Juice
• 1 oz Blue Curaçao
• 2 Maraschino Cherries (for garnish)
• In a tall cocktail glass combine Rum, Coconut Liquor and Midori.
• Pour the pineapple juice over the Rum-Midori mixture.
• Add ice.
• Top with Blue Curaçao liquor.
• Garnish with Maraschino Cherries.
• Serve immediately.
Makes 1 High Tide Cocktail
I owe many thanks to my Blogging Buddies who helped me come up with this cocktail recipe. This is simply delicious, and goes down very, very smooth.
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!