Caribbean Nights Cocktail Recipe
Smooth, tropical, delicious. This Caribbean Nights Cocktail Recipe will have you thinking of warm breezes on a sandy beach every time, anywhere.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
• 2 oz Pineapple Juice
• 2 oz Orange Juice
• 1 oz Triple Sec
• 1 oz Vodka
• Maraschino Cherries for Garnish
• Pineapple for Garnish
• Fill a tall cocktail glass halfway with ice.
• In a cocktail shaker combine Triple Sec, Vodka, Orange and Pineapple Juice; shake 10 times.
• Pour cocktail over ice in tall glass.
• Garnish with Maraschino Cherries and a Pineapple wedge.
• Serve immediately
Makes 1 Caribbean Nights Cocktail
Sometimes, you just want an uncomplicated drink that takes great. That would be this Caribbean Nights Cocktail Recipe. A bit sweet, totally tropical, and very drinkable no matter what time of year.
Really the only negative is how smoothly it does go down – before you know it, you are on a second one!
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.