Smooth, tropical, delicious. This Caribbean Nights Cocktail Recipe will have you thinking of warm breezes on a sandy beach every time, anywhere.
Caribbean Nights Cocktail Recipe
Sometimes, you just want an uncomplicated drink that takes great. That would be this Caribbean Nights Cocktail Recipe. A bit sweet, totally tropical, and very drinkable no matter what time of year. Perfect for happy hour, by the pool, a backyard BBQ, or while relaxing with friends and family, this is easy vodka cocktail is a delight anytime it is served.
This terrific party drink has just the right amount of sweetness. Made with simple ingredients, this is an easy cocktail recipe to make. The natural fruit juices, fresh fruit, vodka, and triple sec combine to make a fabulous cocktail that is sure to make your list of great cocktails – well, it will certainly make your list of best vodka cocktails! Really the only negative to this Caribbean Nights cocktail recipe is how smoothly it does go down – before you know it, you are drinking a second one! This is one fun cocktail that is a flavor explosion on your taste buds… not something you normally think of with a vodka cocktail.
Tips and variations for making this Caribbean Nights Cocktail Recipe
● You can rim the glass with sugar if you like. Use one of the juices for the wet. Instructions on how to rim a cocktail glass.
● Use a tall glass, not a classic cocktail glass for this beverage as the ice cubes add volume and a traditional highball glass is not really large enough to fit the beverage + ice. If you would like to use a martini glass, use a large one.
● Instead of generic Triple Sec, you can use orange Curaçao (not blue Curaçao that people are more familiar with), Cointreau, or Grand Marnier. Each produces a slightly different flavor, so drink what you enjoy!
● Fancy up your drink by cutting the pineapple into wedges, using the pineapple shoots for garnish decoration, or simply cut a wedge of fresh pineapple.
● If you like, you can add an orange slice for garnish to the pineapple slice and cherries.
● You do not need a chilled cocktail glass to make this delicious vodka cocktail recipe, but if you did chill your glass, it would enhance the drink. A room-temperature glass is what I use to make this delicious cocktail.
● I know vanilla vodka is very popular right now, but I do not recommend any flavored vodkas other than pineapple or orange to substitute for regular vodka.
● You can strain the cocktail into your cocktail glass, but it is not necessary.
● Remember that a standard shot glass is an ounce. An easy hack when you do not have a jigger or measuring cup to measure.
If you enjoy vodka cocktails you might want to one of these great cocktail recipes:
What is the difference between Curaçao, Cointreau, Grand Marnier, or generic Triple Sec?
Curaçao is the original orange triple sec, Cointreau is crisp, Grand Marnier is a Curaçao/triple sec hybrid, made from a mix of Cognac, distilled bitter orange, essence, and sugar (expensive but many people feel it is worth the extra cost) and Triple Sec which is generic, drier.
Caribbean Nights Cocktail Recipe Ingredients:
● 2 oz Pineapple Juice
● 2 oz Orange Juice
● 1 oz Triple Sec
● 1 oz Vodka
● Fresh Ice
● Maraschino Cherries for Garnish
● Pineapple for Garnish
Caribbean Nights Cocktail Mise en Place:
Caribbean Nights Cocktail Recipe Directions:
● Fill a tall cocktail glass halfway with ice.
● In a cocktail shaker combine vodka, triple sec, orange juice, and pineapple juice.
● Once you combine ingredients, shake 10 times.
● Pour cocktail over ice in a tall cocktail glass.
● Garnish with maraschino cherries and a pineapple wedge.
● Serve immediately.
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- Fresh Ice
- Maraschino Cherries for Garnish
- Pineapple for Garnish
- Fill a tall cocktail glass halfway with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker combine vodka, triple sec, orange juice, and pineapple juice.
- Once you combine ingredients, shake 10 times.
- Pour cocktail over ice in a tall cocktail glass.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries and a pineapple wedge.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
JoyJolt Infiniti Highball Glasses Set of 4 – 18Oz Cocktail Glasses – Glassware Drinking Set – Premium Crystal Glass – Modern and Practical Design – Drinking Glasses for Water, Cocktail, Beer, Juice
Dragon Glassware Cocktail Glasses, Insulating Double Walled Mixing Glasses, 8-Ounce, Set of 2
Bormioli Rocco (Set of 4) Cocktail Glasses Tulip Shaped - 17 Ounce Pina Colada Glass, Hurricane Glasses for Drinking Full Bodied Beer, Water, Juice, Lead-Free Bar Glass Italian Crafted Beer Glasses
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 243Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 2gSugar: 29gProtein: 1g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
As always, drink responsibly, and please don’t drink and drive.