Dirty Shirley Cocktail
If you enjoyed the sweet taste of a Shirley Temple as a child, try this Dirty Shirley Cocktail for adults. It is a delicious, grown-up twist to a childhood favorite.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
• 1 oz Grenadine
• 2 oz Cherry Flavored Vodka
• 12 oz Lemon Lime Soda
• In a shaker (or other glass with a lid; a small mason jar will do if you don’t have a cocktail shaker) mix the grenadine and vodka by shaking well.
• Add ice, crushed or cubed, to two highball glasses and pour half of the grenadine/vodka mixture into each one.
• Top each glass with the lemon lime soda.
• Serve immediately.
Makes 2 Dirty Shirley Cocktails
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!