Oven Roasted Parmesan Green Beans
An easy recipe that perks up your fresh, garden green beans; these are so good, your kids will be asking for seconds!
Oven Roasted Parmesan Green Beans Ingredients
• 1 pound fresh green beans
• 1/4 cup Olive Oil
• 1/4 – 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated fine
• salt and pepper to taste
Oven Roasted Parmesan Green Beans Directions
• Preheat oven to 400°
• Wash your fresh bean thoroughly.
• Snap off the ends (or cut them).
• Place your green beans in a large bowl.
• Pour in your olive oil
• Stir to coat the green beans completely.
• Add your Parmesan cheese.
• Coat the beans with the Parmesan cheese.
• Spray 2 jelly roll trays with non-stick spray.
• Place your green beans on the tray, keeping space between the beans.
• Roast the green beans in your oven at 400° for 20 minutes until your beans are brown; turn (or at least stir) your green beans at the 10 minute mark to facilitate even browning.
• Serve hot!
• Enjoy this post? Sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life FREE Weekly Newsletter to stay connected.
FOLLOW US ON: