Blueberry Breeze Cooler
Quench your thirst with this adult lemonade cocktail. A deliciously refreshing adult libation, the Blueberry Breeze Cooler goes down smoothly.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
• 3 oz Lemonade or Pink Lemonade
• 1 oz Blueberry Vodka
• Splash of Club Soda
• 1 Mint Leaf
• 5 Blueberries
• Mix lemonade and blueberry vodka in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
• Strain into highball glass with ice.
• Top with a splash of club soda.
• Garnish with a mint leaf and several fresh blueberries.
• Serve immediately.
Makes 1 Blueberry Breeze Cooler Cocktail
Sometimes easy just works. This drink is super easy to make, tastes delicious, and really does go down easy. The main problem when something doesn’t taste too alcoholic, is it goes down too smoothly. Watch your intake.
But honestly, if you want to impress your guests at a cookout, while sitting on the patio, or relaxing in the pool, mix up a pitcher of these (this is a 3-1 ratio, just top each glass with a splash of club soda), and enjoy!
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
FOLLOW US ON: