Bourbon Hot Cocoa Recipe
Adult hot cocoa with the refreshing taste of orange and bourbon.
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook time:10 minutes
• 10 oz Milk
• 2 packets sugar free Hot Cocoa
• 1 oz Maker’s Mark
• 1/2oz Combier Liqueur d’Orange
• Whipped Cream
• Edible Glitter
• Pour milk into a deep saucepan, bring to a simmer.
• Add two packets of sugar free hot cocoa to the milk, stir well.
• Pour hot cocoa into a glass.
• Add 1 oz Maker’s Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon.
• Add 1/2 oz Combier Liqueur d’Orange, stir.
• Top with whipped cream and edible glitter.
Makes 1 generous mug of Bourbon Hot Cocoa
Disclosure: Maker’s Mark sent me a complimentary bottle of Maker’s Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon and Combier Liqueur d’Orange with no expectations. This recipe closely models their suggested recipe which I tweaked to suit my taste.
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• For more liquor and wine tips and reviews, click here.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
FOLLOW US ON: