Last year, I ran a series in December called 15 Days of Holiday Cookies. I plan on running this series again this year (and have a second series that should be a lot of fun!), and have already begun baking.
I am still a few recipes short of what I need to fill in 15 days, so I was hoping you would share with me your favorite Christmas Cookie!
These are the Christmas Cookies I made last year, and so will not be repeating these recipes:
• Cherry Meringue Cookie Recipe
• Chrusciki Recipe: Baked, Not Fried
• Coconut Macaroons Recipe
• Candy Cane Cookies Recipe
• Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Ball Recipe
• Hello Dolly Bars
• Holiday Butter Cookie Recipe
• Jam Filled Cream Cheese Cutout Cookie Recipe
• Kris Kringle Cookie and Frosting Recipe
• Lemon Snowball Cookie Recipe
• No Bake Marshmallow Christmas Squares Recipe
• Rum Balls Recipe
• Shortbread Recipe
• Spritz Cookie Recipe
• White Chocolate Cherry Almond Biscotti Recipe
I have three recipes baked so far, and seven more chosen. So, I need to find five more recipes people enjoy… won’t you please tell me? What Are Your Favorite Christmas Cookies?
• For more recipes on Ann’s Entitled Life, click here.