Celebrate fall’s apple bounty with these mouthwatering sweet and savory apple dishes. To celebrate the apple harvest, here are 20 Fresh Apple Recipes; from jelly to pies to pizza and cakes, these delicious apple recipes are a welcome addition to any meal.
20 Fresh Apple Recipes
I started this post year ago when I was looking for recipes to use up my fresh apples. Since then, I’ve added to the list bringing the total to a lot more than 20 apple recipes. And that’s ok! The more the merrier. I’m just mentioning this in case you think I cannot count.
I live in New York State and we produce a lot of apples here – over 1 billion pounds annually! Heck. we have apple trees on “our” hunting land on Lake Ontario. And they are pretty darened good. I am uncertain of the variety (the land is surrounded by apple orchards), I just know that I ended up with bags and bags of apples each year, and I am always looking for new recipes – as well as revisiting old fresh apple recipes.
If you enjoy a good fresh apple recipe, be sure to click on, and try, a few of the amazing apple recipes I have listed below. Yum!
• Apple Buckle | Paints and Paws
• Apple Fig Chutney | Farm Fresh Feasts
• Apple Nachos Recipe | Thinking Closet
• Apple Peel Jelly Recipe | How To Have It All
• Apple Pepper Jelly Recipe | Just 2 Sisters
• Baked Apple Pie Tortilla Rolls Recipe | Sweet Little Bluebird
• Baked Apple Stuffed Chicken Breast | Lori’s Culinary Creations
• Cheddar Apple Onion Bacon Pizza | Farm Fresh Feasts
• Crockpot Applesauce Recipe | Eating on a Dime
• Easy Apple Crisp | Baking Beauty
• Easy and Delicious Baked Apples Recipe from the Microwave | Thrifty Jinxy
• Easy Applesauce Recipe | Frugal Family Fun
• Fast & Easy Baked Apple Recipe | Couponing For Freebies
• Gluten Free French Apple Cakes | Fearless Dining
• Grilled Cheese Apple Panini | Mama Likes To Cook
• Homemade Applesauce Recipe | Mission to Save
• Mulled Apple Cider | Little House Living
• Muffin Tin Apple Pies | Lori’s Culinary Creations
• Old Fashioned Apple Pie | Cheryl Style
• Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!