This creamy and delicious cheesecake recipe is from my late Grandmother’s recipe file – a great cheesecake recipe to make when company was coming over! Friends and family will love the smooth, luxurious taste of this company cheese recipe.
Company Cheesecake Recipe
My mother had given me access to one of my Grandmother’s recipe boxes last year (my grandmother had three recipe boxes plus some handwritten cookbooks). Some of the recipes were old favorites, some of the recipes I did not recall, and some were made for “special occasions”. For some reason (possibly the name!?) this Company Cheesecake Recipe was definitely a “special occasion” recipe.
Honestly, though, it does not need to be a “special occasion” only recipe. This is one of the easiest cheesecake recipes you can make. It is fluffy and creamy, luscious and smooth – truly a good cheesecake recipe!
Tips and variations for making this Company Cheesecake Recipe:
If you like a good cheesecake, you may want to try one of these cheesecake recipes:
● Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
● No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecake Parfait Recipe
● Sour Cream Cheesecake Recipe – similiar to this recipe, and one my favorite cheesecake recipes ever! (I know the recipe by heart)
Company Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients:
● 1¾ cup fine Graham Cracker Crumbs
● ¼ cup chopped Nuts
● ½ tsp Cinnamon
● 1/3 cup Butter, melted
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients:
● 16oz Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
● 1 cup Sugar
● 2 tsp Vanilla
● ½ tsp Almond Extract
● 3 Eggs
Company Cheesecake Mise en Place:
Company Cheesecake Recipe Directions:
● Preheat oven to 375°.
● Mix together Graham cracker crumbs, chopped nuts, cinnamon, and melted butter in a bowl.
● Press Graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9″ springform pan.
● Using a stand mixer, blend together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and almond extract.
● Add eggs, blend until incorporated.
● Pour into prepared crust.
● Bake for 35 minutes in a preheated 375° oven.
● Cool before serving.
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1¾ cup fine Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ¼ cup chopped Nuts
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Butter, melted
- Cheesecake Filling Ingedients:
- 16oz Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- ½ tsp Almond Extract
- 3 Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Mix together Graham cracker crumbs, chopped nuts, cinnamon, and melted butter in a bowl.
3. Press Graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9″ springform pan.
4. Using a stand mixer, blend together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and almond extract.
5. Add eggs, blend until incorporated.
6. Pour into prepared crust.
7. Bake for 35 minutes in a preheated 375° oven.
8. Cool before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Le Cadeaux Antiqua Baguette Tray, Turquoise
FEOOWV 2pcs 3-Tier Round +Square Cake Stand Party Food Server Display Stand with 3pcs Rectangle Plastic Serving Trays for Wedding Birthday Party (A-Set of 5pcs)
3 Tier Server Stand with Trays & Bowls - Tiered Serving Platter - Perfect for Cake, Dessert, Shrimp, Appetizers & More
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 286mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 6g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!