Spiked Frozen Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
A fun smoothie recipe perked up with the great taste of Bailey’s and using everyone’s favorite chunky monkey ice cream. This adult smoothie is the perfect “dessert drink”.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
• 1 TBSP Peanut Butter Crunchy or Smooth
• 1 TBSP Caramel homemade or store bought
• 3 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
• 4 oz Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey Ice Cream
• 10 Chocolate Chips
• In a small bowl combine peanut butter and caramel and mix until completely mixed together.
• Using the back of a tablespoon smear the peanut and caramel mixture on the inside of an 8oz glass at the halfway point of the glass.
• Add the Bailey’s Irish Cream.
• Next, add the Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey Ice Cream.
• Garnish with chocolate chips.
• Serve immediately.
Makes 1 Spiked Frozen Peanut Butter Smoothie
It’s a drink! No it’s dessert! No it’s two things in one. Totally delicious dessert drink!
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!