This spooky Halloween cocktail recipe may be ghoulish and scary, but it sweet and smooth on the taste buds. Easy to make, this Bloody Eyeball Cocktail recipe is perfect for your Halloween party or get-together with friends!
Bloody Eyeball Cocktail Recipe
This delightfully eerie cocktail is a fun one to serve at a Halloween or Monster costume party. While ghoulishly frightening, it is actually sweetly delicious! Sure to be the most talked about drink at your next fiendish get together.
If you are having a Halloween bash, you may want to make these Halloween cocktails, too:
Tips and variations for making this Bloody Eyeball Cocktail Recipe:
● If you cannot find candy corn vodka, you can substitute a cotton candy vodka, or, make your own candy corn vodka quickly. Remember to increase the quantity based on how many shooters you plan on serving:
How to To Make Candy Corn Vodka:
● Add ½ cup candy corn to 1½ cups vodka in an airtight container.
● Set the container aside for 3 hours; strain.
● This drink is served in a 2 ounce shooter glass!
● This cocktail is more about presentation. If you prefer a different liquor make sure you use a clear one as the red food coloring needs to mix.
● If you like very chilled vodka, place it in the freezer for an hour or so before making this cocktail.
● Keeping with that idea, place your shooter glasses in the freezer for 10-15 minutes before making this cocktail, too!
Bloody Eyeball Cocktail Recipe Ingredients:
● 2 oz Candy Corn Vodka, chilled
● 1 large Marshmallow
● Dash Marshmallow Creme
● 1 Candy Eye
● 3 drops Red Food Coloring
Bloody Eyeball Cocktail Recipe Mise en Place:
Bloody Eyeball Cocktail Recipe Instructions:
● In a 2 ounce shooter glass, pour Candy Corn Vodka (see instructions below on how to make Candy Corn Vodka if you do not have any)
● Take a standard size marshmallow and put a dab of marshmallow creme on top and press a single candy eye onto that marshmallow creme.
● Place the marshmallow with candy eyeball in the shooter glass eyeball side up.
● Drizzle a few drops of red food coloring on the marshmallow to give it a ghoulish bloodshot eye effect.
● Serve chilled
- 2 oz Candy Corn Vodka, chilled
- 1 large Marshmallow
- Dash Marshmallow Creme
- 1 Candy Eye
- 3 drops Red Food Coloring
1. In a 2-ounce shooter glass, pour Candy Corn Vodka (see instructions below on how to make Candy Corn Vodka if you do not have any)
2. Take a standard size marshmallow and put a dab of marshmallow creme on top and press a single candy eye onto that marshmallow creme.
3. Place the marshmallow with candy eyeball in the shooter glass eyeball side up.
4. Drizzle a few drops of red food coloring on the marshmallow to give it a ghoulish bloodshot eye effect.
5. Serve chilled.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Party Essentials Supplies 20-Count Soft Plastic 16-Ounce Halloween Party Cups/Pint Glasses, Spider Print, One size
Sunshine Mason Co. Skull Shot Glasses 3D Scary, Set of 6 Pieces
Plastic Reusable Halloween Whiskey Shot Glasses Set of 16 Drinking Cups Here for the Boos RIP Tombstone Spider Web and Pumpkin Party Decorations by Gift Boutique
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 356Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 0gSugar: 58gProtein: 0g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!