A fruity, fun, and fabulous cocktail, this dreamsicle drink recipe will remind you of that delicious effervescent fruit punch you loved as a kid. Sweet and creamy, this terrific dreamsicle is made with vodka and soda pop and is super simple to make. This is a great party, pool, or summer BBQ drink.
Dreamsicle Cocktail Recipe
This is a fun cocktail recipe, perfect for sipping when you want something sweet. It is easy to make, a little fruit punch, some vodka, and some garnish! A terrfic part drink, pool cocktail, or a great libation when just laying around feeling lazy.
Dreamsicle Cocktail Notes:
● I have used whipped cream vodka in this cocktail, you can substitute vanilla vodka if that is what you have on hand.
● You do not have to use whipped cream, but it does add a lot to the flavor and the drink.
● If you like sprinkles, once you dip your glass into the sweetened condensed milk for rimming, allow the milk to set for a few seconds, and then gently dip into a plate of sprinkles! Added fun. Instructions for how to rim a glass.
● The ration on this drink is: 2-1-1 on the liquid. That is 2 parts fruit punch, and 1 part orange juice and whipped cream vodka. This makes it easy to make a larger beverage.
Dreamsicle Cocktail Ingredients:
● 1 TBSP Sweetened Condensed Milk
● 2 oz Fruit Punch
● 1 oz Orange Juice
● 1 oz Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka
● Splash Fruit Punch Soda Pop
● Whipped Cream for Garnish
● Sprinkles for Garnish
Dreamsicle Cocktail Mise en Place:
● Low Ball Glass
Dreamsicle Cocktail Directions:
1. Place one tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk on a shallow dish. Gently dip the rim of your low-ball glass into the sweetened condensed milk.
2. Fill that low-ball glass halfway full of ice.
3. Add the fruit punch, orange juice, and whipped cream vodka to the glass and stir gently.
4. Top off with a splash of fruit punch soda pop.
5. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles
6. Serve Immediately
- 1 TBSP Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 oz Fruit Punch
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 1 oz Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka
- Splash Fruit Punch Soda Pop
- Whipped Cream for Garnish
- Sprinkles for Garnish
- Place one tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk on a shallow dish. Gently dip the rim of your low-ball glass into the sweetened condensed milk.
- Fill that low-ball glass halfway full of ice.
- Add the fruit punch, orange juice, and whipped cream vodka to the glass and stir gently.
- Top off with a splash of fruit punch soda pop.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve Immediately
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 470Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 68gFiber: 0gSugar: 64gProtein: 3g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!