How to Make a Ruby Relaxer Cocktail. A wonderfully refreshing drink, perfect for relaxing in the backyard, by the pool, or while watching the big game. This delicious cocktail is an easy-to-make, fruity drink (but not too fruity) that goes down easy.
An acquaintance gave me this recipe last week. It sounded great for summer and fall (the cranberry juice intrigued me), so Hubby and I gave it a try last weekend.
Ruby Relaxer Cocktail Recipe
This is one tasty, smooth, easy to go down, cocktail drink. I had two and wanted a third! Hubby even had two. Hubby never has two drinks! He liked it so much that when I was going to toss the remains, he quickly rescued them and we had the leftovers the next day!
This is a fruit cocktail, but the cranberry tempers the fruity making it not too sweet and highly drinkable.
If you like cranberry cocktails, try these:
Tips and variations for making a Ruby Relaxer:
● The recipe is a 2-1 ration; two parts each juice to one part each liquor. If you are making a single drink, I would try 2 oz of pineapple juice, 2 oz splash of cranberry juice, and one ounce of each liquor. Combine in a cocktail glass, give it a stir, add ice and you have a single serving!
● This recipe may be doubled or tripled to make enough Ruby Relaxer cocktails for a party or punch bowl.
● Malibu rum, Cruzan coconut rum, Bacardi coconut rum, etc. are all just name-brand coconut rums. Use the coconut rum you like best.
● Tito’s vodka is simply a brand name. Use the vodka you like best.
● Dekuyper Peachtree Schnapps is just a brand name. Use the peach schnapps you like best.
● Make a stick or single garnish using maraschino cherries, peach slices, orange wedges, or fresh cranberries.
● Use fancy stemware to dress up your cocktail presentation. A highball glass, margarita glass, Tom Collins glass; all will work to serve this ruby relaxer drink.
Ruby Relaxer Cocktail Recipe Ingredients:
● ½ cup Coconut Rum
● ½ cup Vodka
● ½ cup Peach Schnapps
● 1 cup Pineapple Juice
● 1 cup Cranberry Juice
● Maraschino cherries, peach slices, orange wedge, and/or cranberries for garnish
Ruby Relaxer Mise en Place:
● Tall Pitcher
● Measuring Cup
● Cocktail Glasses
● Cocktail Stirrer
● Cocktail Stick or Pick
Ruby Relaxer Cocktail Recipe Directions:
● Combine coconut rum, vodka, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice in a tall pitcher.
● Stir until blended.
● Add ice to a cocktail glass.
● Pour the Ruby Relaxer over the ice.
● Garnish with maraschino cherries, fresh-cut peaches, orange slices, and/or cranberries.
- ½ cup Coconut Rum
- ½ cup Vodka
- ½ cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Cranberry Juice
- Maraschino cherries, peach slices, orange wedge, and/or cranberries for garnish
- Combine coconut rum, vodka, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice in a tall pitcher.
- Stir until blended.
- Add ice to a cocktail glass.
- Pour the Ruby Relaxer over the ice.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries, fresh-cut peaches, orange slices, and/or cranberries.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Bormioli Rocco (Set of 4) Cocktail Glasses Tulip Shaped - 17 Ounce Pina Colada Glass, Hurricane Glasses for Drinking Full Bodied Beer, Water, Juice, Lead-Free Bar Glass Italian Crafted Beer Glasses
Dragon Glassware Cocktail Glasses, Insulating Double Walled Mixing Glasses, 8-Ounce, Set of 2
LEMONSODA Premium Highball Glass Set - Elegant Tom Collins Glasses Set of 6 - 12oz Tall Drinking Water Glasses - Bar Glassware for Mojito, Whiskey, Cocktail - Crystal High Ball Glass Drink Tumblers
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 3gSugar: 40gProtein: 1g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
As always, drink responsibly, and please don’t drink and drive.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!