The Good Pear Cocktail Recipe
A hint of cinnamon, the sweet, juicy taste of pears combined with a suggestion of mango, passion fruit and blood orange merge together to form a perfectly delicious cocktail. The Good Pear is a delectable autumn and holiday adult beverage.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
● 4 oz Pear Nectar
● 1 oz Vodka
● 1 oz Maraschino Cherry Juice
● 1 oz Kinky Liqueur
● 1 Cinnamon Stick (for garnish)
● Crushed Ice
● Combine pear nectar, vodka and kinky liqueur in a martini shaker and shake 3-5 times.
● Pour into a chilled glass over crushed ice.
● Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
● Makes 1 serving The Good Pear Cocktail
● To print the The Good Pear Cocktail Recipe, click here.
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
● Ultimate Guide to Non-Alcoholic Bar Basics
● For more liquor and wine cocktail recipes, tips and reviews, click here.
● Be sure to follow my Cocktails board on Pinterest!
This looks like the perfect drink to unwind with! Love!
Marie at The Interior Frugalista says
Yummy, must try! Thanks for linking up at our DIY Sunday Showcase Party this week and for the delicious (and dangerous) sounding cocktail recipe. Pinned to share and to make.
Love this and featured it on Sunday Features this week!
This looks like mu kind of drink! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!