The Good Pear Cocktail Recipe
A hint of cinnamon, the sweet, juicy taste of pears combined with a suggestion of mango, passion fruit and blood orange merge together to form a perfectly delicious cocktail. The Good Pear is a delectable autumn and holiday adult beverage.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
• 4 oz Pear Nectar
• 1 oz Vodka
• 1 oz Maraschino Cherry Juice
• 1 oz Kinky Liqueur
• 1 Cinnamon Stick (for garnish)
• Crushed Ice
• Combine pear nectar, vodka and kinky liqueur in a martini shaker and shake 3-5 times.
• Pour into a chilled glass over crushed ice.
• Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
• Makes 1 serving The Good Pear Cocktail
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!