The Good Pear Cocktail Recipe
A hint of cinnamon, the sweet, juicy taste of pears combined with a suggestion of mango, passion fruit and blood orange merge together to form a perfectly delicious cocktail. The Good Pear is a delectable autumn and holiday adult beverage.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
● 4 oz Pear Nectar
● 1 oz Vodka
● 1 oz Maraschino Cherry Juice
● 1 oz Kinky Liqueur
● 1 Cinnamon Stick (for garnish)
● Crushed Ice
● Combine pear nectar, vodka and kinky liqueur in a martini shaker and shake 3-5 times.
● Pour into a chilled glass over crushed ice.
● Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
● Makes 1 serving The Good Pear Cocktail
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!