Whiskey Champagne Cocktail Recipe
A delightful adult libation, perfect for celebrations, romantic dinners, or when simply when you would like to share a cocktail with a special someone. This Whiskey Champagne Cocktail is easy to make, and oh so delicious!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
• ½ oz Irish Whiskey
• 3 oz Champagne
• 3 Ripe Strawberries, divided
• 2 Ice Cubes
• Place 2 strawberries inside a tall glass. Set aside.
• Break ice cubes into shards.
• Combine ice whiskey, champagne and ice shards in cocktail shaker; stir (don’t shake).
• Pour Whiskey Champagne over strawberries.
• Garnish with remaining strawberry.
• Makes 1 Whiskey Champagne Cocktail
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
FOLLOW US ON: