20 Easy Icing and Frosting Recipes
Most people use the terms frosting and icing interchangeably. A professional would disagree stating that icing is thinner and glossier, while frosting is thicker and fluffier, generally used to coat the outside of a cake (pretty much word for word from the Cake cookbook from Williams-Sonoma Collection.
Whatever your definition, frosting and icing are a pretty sweet deal to finish off your cake, cookies or cupcakes to perfection! Here are 20 Easy Icing and Frosting Recipes. Choose one the next time you are looking for the perfect icing or frosting recipe to complete your sweet treat!
• Blackberry Buttercream Frosting | Alyssa B Young
• Bubbly Champagne Frosting Recipe | Life Is Poppin’
• Caramel-Milk Chocolate Frosting Recipe | My Sweet Life
• Chocolate Champagne Frosting Recipe | Frosting and a Smile
• Chocolate Peanut Butter Icing Recipe | Vegatarian Gourmet
• Easy Coffee Frosting Recipe | My World Simplified
• Fluffy Brown Sugar Icing Recipe | I Wash… You Dry
• Homemade Chocolate Icing Recipe | My Heavenly Recipes
• Homemade Sugar Cookie Icing Recipe | Hillbilly Housewife
• Italian Cream Frosting recipe | Little Delight Cakes
• Italian Meringue Buttercream Icing | Frugal Farm Wife
• Mom’s Cake Frosting Recipe | Burlap Kitchen
• Nutella Frosting Recipe | This Mama Loves
• Oreo Buttercream Frosting Recipe | Three Different Directions
• Salted Caramel Frosting Recipe | Blooming on Bainbridge
• Strawberry Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting Recipe | Wicked Good Kitchen
• White Cloud Icing Recipe | Bless This Mess
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!