25 new and delicious ways to use up your leftover Easter or Christmas ham with these fabulous ham casseroles, soups, sandwiches and breakfast recipe ideas. If you have leftover ham, you will want to keep this list handy. These ham recipes are some totally tasty recipes the entire family will enjoy!
25 Leftover Ham Recipes
If you purchased a ham for the holidays – or anytime – you probably have leftovers. A plain ham sandwich is great, but there are only so many plain ham sandwiches a person wants to eat. I love leftovers myself, but confess that sometimes I am stumped as to what to do with a lot of the same leftover… and that is often the case with ham. Yummy the first two days, but after that, I want usually want something different. And that is where these recipes comes in.
From easy and freezable for later use, to today’s lunch and dinner meals, these 25 Leftover Ham Recipes are sure to make using up that leftover ham a breeze!
• Apple, Ham, and Cheese Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole Recipe – This yummy instant pot breakfast recipe is perfect for cooler days. If you have leftover ham, an apple, and some cheese, you are going to want to make this outstanding Apple, Ham, and Cheese Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole Recipe for breakfast today. Yum!
• Broccoli and Ham Quiche Recipe – Use up your ham leftovers to make this easy quiche recipe! Broccoli, ham, cheese, and mushrooms combine for an easy to make this flavorful, delicious and satisfying Broccoli and Ham Quiche. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, this versatile quiche dish is sure to please your entire family.
• Broccoli, Ham, and Mozzarella Baked with Eggs Recipe | Kalyn’s Kitchen
• Cheesy Ham and Egg Sandwiches Recipe | Thrifty Jinxy
• Cuban Ham Sandwich Recipe – An easy, quick and simple variation of the traditional Cuban Ham Sandwich Recipe. This is a great use of leftover ham.
• Dutch Split Pea Soup Recipe | “Cents”able Momma
• Fresh Pineapple and Shaved Ham Pizza Recipe | Farm Fresh Feasts
• Ham and Cabbage Soup Recipe | My Life Cookbook
• Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole with Spinach | The Kitchen Is My Playground
• Ham and Potato Chowder Recipe | Mission to Save
• Ham and Swiss Bread Pudding | The Wicked Noodle
• Ham and Swiss Lasagna Rolls Recipe | My Suburban Kitchen
• Ham and Vegetable Fried Quinoa Recipe | My Suburban Kitchen
• Ham and Potato Casserole Recipe – This Ham and Potato Casserole Recipe is a great freezer meal! Easy to make, you will want to double the recipe making one for dinner tonight, and one to freeze for later. This leftover ham recipe is an easy, delicious dinner your entire family will enjoy.
• Ham and Cheese Stromboli Recipe – This delicious, easy to make, ham and cheese Stromboli is a great lunch, dinner, or party food. This can be cut into sandwich size portions for a few people, or cut into inch slices as a party food to help feed a crowd.
• Ham Casserole Recipe – Got leftover ham? This is a delicious, easy to make leftover ham casserole recipe! This homemade ham casserole freezes very well too. If you have leftover ham, try this simple to make ham casserole for dinner tonight!
• Ham Salad Recipe – Leftover Ham? This easy to make ham salad recipe is perfect for sandwiches, on a bed of lettuce or on crackers. As an hors-d’oeuvres or meal, this ham salad is sure to please.
• Ham, Asparagus & Swiss Biscuit Cups | Simply Stacie
• Ham + Broccoli Quiche Recipe | Just 2 Sisters
• Ham-ocado Egg Bites | Mashup Mom
• How to Make Ham & Beans: Frugal, Delicious Comfort Food | Medium Sized Family
• Mississippi Sin Recipe CopyKat Recipes
• Spinach, Ham, and Potato Frittata | Thrifty Diva
• Sweet & Sour Ham Balls Recipe | Farm Fresh Feasts
• Save Money With These 7 Recipes From 1 Ham | Grocery Shop For Free
Bonus: How to Smoke a Ham
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!