If you like Christmas cookies you will love these creative Christmas Cookie Jello Shots. Creamy, slightly sweet and delicious, these fun Jello shots are perfect for holiday parties and get-togethers!
Christmas Cookie Jello Shots Recipe
If you have a holiday get-together and/or party between now and the holidays, make these for the over 21 crowd!! They really are good. And they will remind everyone of when they were 21 (or 18) again!
Christmas Cookie Jello Shots Recipe Notes:
You can play around with the liquor quantities provided it adds up to one cup. Th quantities listed above result is a more Bailey-ish Jello shot whereas you may prefer butterscotch or orange to be more pronounced.
Some suggested liquor quantities:
¼ cup Butterscotch Liqueur
½ cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
¼ cup Cointreau Liqueur
Or, try 1/3 of a cup of each liquor for a more orange-y taste.
How to Make Jello Shots:
Jello Shots are pretty easy to make. This is the basic recipe anyone can follow:
● 2 packets unflavored gelatin
● 1 cup water
● 1 cup of: vodka/rum/tequila/whiskey/schnapps/liqueurs
The 1 cup of some sort of spirits is the key. The different flavor combinations of alcoholic beverages are what makes the tasty jello shot varieties when using unflavored gelatin.
The souffle cups are 2oz, and a shot glass is 1oz, 1.5oz or 2oz normally, so you may get a different number of servings depending on the vessel you use to set the gelatin.
Christmas Cookie Jello Shots Ingredients:
● 1 cup Water
● 2 Unflavored Gelatin Packets (Knox, store brand)
● ¼ cup Butterscotch Liqueur
● 5/8 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
● 1/8 cup Cointreau Liqueur
● Whipped Cream for Garnish
Christmas Cookie Jello Shots Mise en Place:
Christmas Cookie Jello Shots Instructions:
● Place 1 cup of water in a bowl.
● Add the unflavored gelatin packets to the water; dissolve.
● Place dissolved gelatin liquid in a pot on the stove on low heat; stir until completely dissolved.
● Remove from heat; allow to sit 15 minutes.
● Add Butterscotch Liqueur, Bailey’s Irish Cream and Cointreau Liqueur to the dissolved gelatin.
● Carefully pour into 2 ounce soufflé cups. Allow some headroom and do not fill to the top.
● Remove any bubbles that may form.
● You may cap your soufflé cups, or wait until the gelatin has set before capping.
● Place in refrigerator to set, approximately 2 hours.
● Garnish with whipped cream (and sprinkles) before serving.
● Makes 12 servings Christmas Cookie Jello Shots
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Unflavored Gelatin Packets (Knox, store brand)
- ¼ cup Butterscotch Liqueur
- 5/8 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1/8 cup Cointreau Liqueur
- Whipped Cream for Garnish
- Place 1 cup of water in a bowl.
- Add the unflavored gelatin packets to the water; dissolve.
- Place dissolved gelatin liquid in a pot on the stove on low heat; stir until completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat; allow to sit 15 minutes.
- Add Butterscotch Liqueur, Bailey’s Irish Cream and Cointreau Liqueur to the dissolved gelatin.
- Carefully pour into 2 ounce soufflé cups. Allow some headroom and do not fill to the top.
- Remove any bubbles that may form.
- You may cap your soufflé cups, or wait until the gelatin has set before capping.
- Place in refrigerator to set, approximately 2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream (and sprinkles) before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Reditainer Plastic Disposable Portion Cups Souffle Cup with Lids, 2-Ounce, 100-Pack
Spring Chef Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Metal Measuring Spoons for Dry or Liquid, Fits in Spice Jar, Set of 6
Award-Winning Professional Grade 3-Piece Black Silicone Spatula Set By DI ORO - 600°F Heat-Resistant Seamless Rubber Spatulas - Best Spoonula, Small Spatula, Large Spatula for Cooking & Baking
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 77Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
If you are looking for more holiday party jello shot recipes, try these:
● Eggnog Pudding Shots Recipe – Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Get into the holiday spirit with these fabulous eggnog pudding shots. These fun eggnog pudding shots are perfect for holiday parties and get-togethers. Simply follow these easy step-by-step pudding shot instructions to make these phenomenal Eggnog Pudding Shots for your holiday party!
● Jingle Bells Jello Shots Recipe – These fun and festive Jingle Bells Jello Shots are easy to make. If you have a holiday get-together and/or party between now and the holidays, make these gelatin shots for the over 21 crowd!!
● Champagne Jello Shots Recipe – Fancy Jello shots don’t have to be difficult to make! These step-by-step tutorial instructions for making a delicious and fun Champagne Jello Shots recipe are so easy to follow; the results are amazing!! The next time you are having an adult celebration or party, make some champagne Jello shots and up the fun in your festivities!
● Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!