Get in the Halloween spirit with this Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail recipe. A festive drink for Halloween, this sweet-tart effervescent raspberry and cranberry flavor combination is a terrific party cocktail.
This is an easy cocktail to make. With just five ingredients, you can make a few for a Halloween party in minutes or multiple the recipe and make a cauldron full for your guests! You can make a few for friends and family just because this is a delicious cocktail. The deep red color of this cocktail really embodies the vampire essence for a spooky vibe!
Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail Recipe
What would a Vampire drink? Well, this red drink would be at the top of the list! This Halloween drink is not too tart and not too sweet. It is just right for your Halloween theme, be it a party, dinner, or a gathering of friends in the backyard by a fire.
While this is a fun Halloween cocktail, if you keep the red rim or change the rim of your martini glass to pink, and this would work very well as a Valentine’s day cocktail, just rename it.
Tips and variation for making this vampire’s kiss cocktail:
● Chambord was used in making this cocktail, but any raspberry liqueur will work.
● Instead of raspberry vodka, plain vodka or vanilla vodka would work, but realize the taste of this cocktail will change.
● If you love cranberry, you may want to substitute cranberry vodka for the raspberry vodka used in this cocktail.
● Use sweetened or unsweetened cranberry juice according to your taste.
● Use sparkling water instead of Champagne or Prosecco (sparkling wine).
● Instead of a red sugar rim, use black sugar or purple sanding sugar on the rim of the glass for a different look. Edible glitter is also an option to rim the glass.
● How to rim a cocktail glass
● How to make colored sugar
● If you wish to use a cocktail shaker, do not add the ice, and do not add the champagne. Finish the drink with the champagne.
● The simple ingredients of this Vampire’s kiss recipe can be purchased at your local grocery store or local liquor store.
If you like Halloween cocktails, this list of 21 Spooktacular Halloween Cocktails recipes is just what you need.
More delicious cocktails:
Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail Recipe Ingredients:
For Rimming the Glass:
● 1 Tablespoon Grenadine, divided
● Red Sanding Sugar
For the Vampire’s Kiss:
● 1½ ounces Raspberry Vodka
● 1 ounce Chambord (or any Raspberry Liqueur of choice)
● ½ ounce Cranberry Juice
● 1½ ounce Champagne or Prosecco
Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail Mise en Place:
Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail Recipe Directions:
1. Pour about a tablespoon of grenadine on a shallow plate and red sanding sugar on another plate.
2. Dip the rim of your serving glass (martini glasses are ideal) in the grenadine and then dredge it in the red sanding sugar.
3. Add a couple of ice cubes to the red-rimmed glass.
4. Measure and add raspberry vodka to the cocktail glass.
5. Next, add the Chambord, followed by cranberry juice.
6. Top off the Vampire’s kiss glass with champagne.
7. Finally, drizzle the grenadine over the back of a spoon into the glass to give a “bloody” effect.
8. Serve immediately.
- For Rimming the Glass:
- 1 Tablespoon Grenadine, divided
- 1 teaspoon Red Sanding Sugar
- For the Cocktail:
- 1½ ounces Raspberry Vodka
- 1 ounce Chambord (or any Raspberry Liqueur of choice)
- ½ ounce Cranberry Juice
- 1½ ounces Champagne
- Pour about a tablespoon of grenadine on a shallow plate and red sanding sugar on another plate.
- Dip the rim of your serving glass (martini glasses are ideal) in the grenadine and then dredge it in the red sanding sugar.
- Add a couple of ice cubes to the red-rimmed glass.
- Measure and add raspberry vodka to the cocktail glass.
- Next, add the Chambord, followed by cranberry juice.
- Top off the Vampire's kiss glass with champagne.
- Finally, drizzle the grenadine over the back of a spoon into the glass to give a “bloody” effect.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Culver Holiday Decorated Frosted Double Old Fashioned Tumbler Glasses, 13.5-Ounce, Gift Boxed Set of 2 (Halloween Cats)
Halloween Cocktail Picks Pumpkin Spider Hat Ghost Letters Bamboo ToothPicks Appetizer Bamboo Toothpicks for Halloween Cake Food Decoration (100 Pieces)
Plastic Reusable Halloween Whiskey Shot Glasses Set of 16 Drinking Cups Here for the Boos RIP Tombstone Spider Web and Pumpkin Party Decorations by Gift Boutique
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 305Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 3gSugar: 28gProtein: 1g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
As always, drink responsibly, and please don’t drink and drive.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!