Are you having a Halloween party or Halloween get-together and would like to serve adult beverages to your guests? Try one of these tremendous Halloween-themed drinks. Your family and friends will love these spooky Halloween-inspired cocktails.
Halloween is a great time to have a party, and planning is everything. Your costume is set, your invites have gone out, the decorations look amazing, and now you need to figure out what to serve for food and drinks.
21 Spooktacular Halloween Cocktails
Fortunately for you (and your guests!) I have compiled a list of 21 easy Halloween cocktails that are perfect for your Halloween party. From spooky to flaming, these delicious alcoholic beverages will be a hit with your party guests!
While I picked these delicious cocktails with a party in mind, these are also terrific for hanging out with your best friends, sitting down to watch a scary movie, or any other type of Halloween celebration you might have in mind.
Tips for making some scary-delicious Halloween cocktails:
● Be sure to have all the ingredients ready and prepped before your guests arrive so you can spend more time mingling and having fun rather than mixing drinks. This would be a good time for a bar set-up so guests can help themselves. A large bucket of ice cubes for cocktails, a cocktail shaker, jigger, and strainer for the more adventurous in your crowd, shot glasses, highball glasses, Tom Collins glasses, chilled martini glasses, or any chilled cocktail glass, and a large punch bowl filled with one of these Halloween-themed drinks. For a punch bowl, use a cauldron + dry ice fog for an extra spooky effect!
● If making sangria, mix it up beforehand to allow the apples, pears, oranges, and other fruits to infuse. Pour it into clear pitchers so it looks nice and spooky as it pours.
● For liquor, set out: black vodka (sure to make any drink Halloween-ish!), whipped vodka, pineapple vodka (a lot of different vodkas!), tequila, several types of rum (dark rum, spiced rum, white rum), vodka, Grand Marnier (triple sec, Cointreau, Curaçao, or another type of orange liqueur), rye whiskey, Irish whiskey, Chambord, Brandy, purple gin, blue curacao, and any other favorite liquor to make alcoholic drinks your party-goers might enjoy. And don’t forget to set out some red wine and chilled white wine and a nice beer selection.
● For mixers, set out: simple syrup, orange juice, ginger ale, club soda, lemon-lime soda (7-up or Sprite), ginger beer, tomato juice, fresh lemon juice, fresh lime juice, tonic water, cola, pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, grape juice, and any other type of pop or juice your Halloween drinks selection might require.
● For garnish, set out: cinnamon sticks, orange slices, orange peel, lemon wedges, lime wedges, pieces of candy corn, maraschino cherries, celery sticks, black olives, green olives, and sprigs of mint.
● For the rim of the glass, set out: salt, black salt, colored sugar, black jimmies, and chocolate shavings.
Spooky garnishes such as black rim glasses, green rim glasses, orange rim glasses, lychees for squishy eyeballs, and cherry juice for blood … can go a long way to turning a classic cocktail into a classic Halloween cocktail. So, go all out on the garnishes. It will definitely make for great themed cocktails and enhance the spooky drink factor and add a festive touch to your Halloween celebrations.
Any now, onto those ghastly Halloween cocktails:
● Bloody Eyeball Cocktail Recipe – This spooky Halloween cocktail recipe may be ghoulish and scary, but it is sweet and smooth on the taste buds. Easy to make, this Bloody Eyeball Cocktail recipe is perfect for your Halloween party or get-together with friends!
● Bloody Mary Cocktail – This classic Bloody Mary recipe made with vodka, tomato, and lemon juice and just a splash of zest and spice is the perfect adult beverage.
● Booger Beer Cocktail – Say hello and Happy Halloween to the grossest-looking thing you will ever enjoy drinking. This Booger Beer Cocktail is made with Guinness, marshmallow cream, and yes, you’re reading that right – peas.
● Candy Corn Cocktail Martini – Candy corn martinis are the fun cocktail that makes any spooky or cute Halloween party extra sweet. The treat of this martini is how sweet and rich it is. It is definitely a special occasion sort of cocktail. The trick for this martini is that the grenadine is a thick sweet syrup that will sink to the bottom of the glass and create the bottom layer of what will be a 3-layer beverage. Whipped cream vodka sweetens this drink to balance the tart pineapple juice for a great cocktail.
● The Corpse Reviver No. 2 cocktail – Emerge from your deathly slumber with a jolt from this cocktail’s bright citrus flavors. Shaken with gin, absinthe, and Lillet Blanc, you’ll be transformed into the living dead in no time.
● Demon Juice Halloween Cocktail – This citrus and sour apple Demon Juice Halloween Cocktail has a powerful punch that will pucker your lips and leave you begging for more.
● The Ghost Cocktail Recipe – Celebrate Halloween with this ghoulishly good Ghost Cocktail Recipe!
● Glow in the Dark Cocktail Recipes – These glow-in-the-dark cocktail recipes are perfect for your next party! Tasty, smooth, and delicious, these fun cocktails will have your guests talking. If you are wondering how to make glow-in-the-dark cocktails, these recipes are for you. (Remember, you will need a black light)
● Green Halloween Sangria – Get your spooky on with this easy and fun Green Halloween Sangria! This fun-colored punch is perfect for a crowd and is flavored with limoncello and apple, then topped off with some lychee eyeballs! Make it ahead of time for a Halloween cocktail that everyone will love!
● Halloween Frankenstein Margarita – This Halloween cocktail is not only super fun but tasty! It is an easy alcoholic drink recipe for your Halloween party. Make this homemade Margarita cocktail on the rocks in a big batch before the party starts.
● Halloween Sangria – It’s just not Halloween without a spooky cocktail to get us through it. This red Halloween Sangria is made with blackberry brandy for a twist on the classic Spanish drink.
● Halloween Spiked Toxic Tonic Recipe – a delightfully creepy concoction to share with you that is the ultimate drink for your Halloween party. Served in beakers and colored the perfect shade of green for Halloween, these Spiked Tonics are sweet and tangy, and the totally terrifying thing about them is how you feel when they are all gone!
● Hocus Pocus Cocktail – This spooky Halloween cocktail is the perfect way to unwind after a long week of things going Amuck! Amuck! Amuck! It is just 6-ingredients and the perfect cocktail to serve at any Halloween party!
● Halloween Punch – Blood Bag Spooky Cocktail – This spooky cocktail is perfect for Halloween. It’s a great punch served in IV bags for a creepy effect!
● Pineapple Vodka Drink – Sweet, mysterious, oh, and I forgot, dry ice for that smoke effect that will win over any crowd! Give this Halloween Cocktail a try.
● Sewer Water Cocktail Recipe – This murky mixture looks like sewer water but tastes divine. At first glance, your guests might be slightly hesitant to try this delightfully disgusting drink, but once they taste this Sewer Water Cocktail, they’ll ask for it all night.
● Swamp Water Punch Recipe – This swamp water punch, as made, is very family (re: kid) friendly. If your target audience is adults, add some vodka, Midori, or even tequila to the punch.
● The Witches’ Brew cocktail – frightfully delicious, eerily sweet, and tasty, this fantastic cocktail will be a mysterious addition to your Halloween Party!
● The Witch’s Heart – Halloween Cocktail – Tis Hallowe’en, And in this brew, The witch will stir, Good luck for you! Are you brave enough to drink The Witch’s Heart? Here’s the perfect easy-to-make whimsical cocktail for Halloween this year or for any themed party for that matter!
● Zombie Brains Halloween Cocktail – this cocktail is delicious, but it’s also plenty festive and will have you feeling the Halloween spirit in no time.
● Zombie Cocktail Recipe – A spooktacularly strong Zombie Cocktail Recipe made with the classic recipe, perfect for your Halloween get-together. Can be served lit or unlit.
As always, drink responsibly, and please don’t drink and drive.