25 Amazing Cranberry Recipes
Cranberry recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner; there is more to cranberries than just traditional sauce. Try one of these 25 Amazing Cranberry Recipes this holiday season!
● 5 Minute Cranberry Sauce Recipe – My World Simplified
● Apple Apricot Beet Cranberry Sauce Recipe – Farm Fresh Feasts
● Apple Cranberry Crisp Recipe – The Farm Girl Gabs
● Cranberry and Dried Cherry Relish Recipe – Savoring Time in the Kitchen
● The Best Cranberry Sauce Recipe – ever! This super easy to make fresh cranberry sauce is simply delicious. If you ever thought that making your own cranberry sauce was difficult, disabuse yourself of that notion as nothing could be further from the truth. I was shocked at not only how easy cranberry sauce is to make, but how much better it tastes than pre-made or canned cranberry sauce. If you are looking for an easy, delicious cranberry recipe, this is it!
● Cranberry Applesauce Recipe – Green Thyme
● Cranberry Bliss Cocktail – The Cranberry Bliss Cocktail is the perfect drink to serve at your holiday parties and get-togethers. Enjoy the sweet-tart taste of cranberry this holiday season with this delicious holiday beverage.
● Cranberry Breakfast Cookies Recipe – Tried and Tasty
● Cranberry Brie Brushetta Recipe – Mama Likes to Cook
● Cranberry Cheesecake Recipe – Veggiestyle with Daphne
● Cranberry Cream Cheese Salad Recipe – Just a Pinch
● Cranberry Eggnog Crumb Muffin – Lick the Bowl Good
● Cranberry Honey Butter Recipe – Farm Fresh Feasts
● Cranberry Jello Mold Recipe – I’m Bored, Let’s Go
● Cranberry Noels Cookie Recipe – Slightly chewy, slightly crunchy and totally delicious, these Cranberry Noels Cookies are a wonderful holiday cookie, perfect for a snack, after dinner dessert or as a welcome addition to a holiday cookie tray.
● Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake Recipe – Suburbia Unwrapped
● Cranberry Orange Cupcakes with Peppermint Frosting – Jazz up a plain boxed cake mix for a festive holiday treat! These easy to make cupcakes and simple peppermint frosting recipe will make people think you slaved all day in the kitchen, instead of just minutes. These fun and delicious Cranberry Orange Cupcakes with Peppermint Frosting are a wonderful holiday dessert.
● Cranberry Orange Muffins Recipe – Joyful Healthy Eats
● Cranberry Pear Turnovers Recipe – Fork, Knife, Swoon
● Cranberry Pomegranate Mojito Recipe – I’m Bored, Let’s Go
● Cranberry Sauce Recipe – He Won’t Know It’s Paleo
● Easy Carrot Cranberry Salad Recipe – This is one of the easiest holiday salads you can make! When you are looking for a simple to make side dish to serve, give this wonderful Easy Carrot Cranberry Salad Recipe a try!
● Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipe – This Sweet Life of Mine
● Fresh Cranberry Scones Recipe – Two Peas and Their Pod
● Ginger Orange Cranberry Sauce Recipe – Oh My Veggies
● Korean Pear Sauce Recipe – Mama Likes to Cook
● Mini Cranberry Orange Cake Recipe – This festive holiday dessert recipe is so easy to make! Only you will know the base is a boxed cake mix; your friends and family will marvel at your creativity while devouring these delicious Mini Cranberry Orange Cakes.
● Mulled Cranberry Cider Recipe – A Virtuous Woman
● No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecake Parfait Recipe – A delicious, no muss, no fuss cheesecake parfait the whole family will enjoy. Special occasions, holidays or after dinner dessert, this No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecake Parfait is sure to hit the spot when you are craving an easy to make sweet.
● Orange and Cranberry Steamed Carrots Recipe – This simple to make side dish recipe dresses up fresh carrots to perfection. Whether you make it for the holidays, or for a family dinner, this Orange and Cranberry Steamed Carrots Recipe pairs well with turkey, pork, chicken, and beef – a wonderful accompaniment to your dinner entrée!
● Pork and Cranberry Stuffing Recipe – A scrumptious, easy to make holiday stuffing your family and guests are sure to enjoy. Mixing the great taste of pork and cranberry, this slightly sweet dressing is a great compliment to your ham or turkey dinner.
● Spiced Cranberry Butternut Squash Recipe – Spice up your butternut squash with this delicious, easy to make cranberry and butternut squash recipe. A nice autumn side dish that perfect for pairing with pork, turkey or chicken. This would be a great recipe for Thanksgiving, or for a family dinner.
● Vanilla Orange Candied Cranberries Recipe – A Spicy Perspective
● White Chocolate Cranberry Bars Recipe – Pounds 4 Pennies
● Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!