The Cranberry Bliss Cocktail is the perfect drink to serve at your holiday parties and get-togethers. Enjoy the sweet-tart taste of cranberry this holiday season with this delicious holiday beverage.
Cranberry Bliss Cocktail Recipe
If you are looking for a terrific holiday cocktail that really exemplifies the season, give this terrific cranberry bliss cocktail a try, especially if you love the taste of cranberries! A little special holiday spirit to celebrate the season!
Tips and variations for making this Bloody Eyeball Cocktail Recipe:
● You do not have to chill your glass completely, but this cocktail will taste better if you do.
● If you enjoy cranberries, add more than five!
● If you do not like cranberry juice, substitute a cranberry-juice-drink (you can even go diet).
● If you would like to rim the glass with sugar, it will add more sweetness to this beverage. Use the cranberry vodka for the liquid, sugar for the dry.
● Serve with a side of sugared cranberries!
If you like holiday cocktails, you might enjoy these:
Cranberry Bliss Cocktail Recipe Ingredients:
● 3 oz Cranberry Juice
● 1.5 oz Cranberry Vodka
● 1 oz Kinky Liqueur
● 5 Fresh Cranberries
● Crushed Ice
Cranberry Bliss Cocktail Mise en Place:
● Martini Glass
● Martini Shaker
● Cocktail Strainer
Cranberry Bliss Cocktail Recipe Directions:
1. Chill a Martini Glass in the freezer for 12 minutes.
2. In a Martini shaker, combine cranberry juice, cranberry vodka, kinky liqueur and crushed ice; shake vigorously.
3. Strain into the chilled glass filled with crushed ice.
4. Garnish with fresh cranberries.
As always, drink responsibly, and please don’t drink and drive.
- 3 oz Cranberry Juice
- 1.5 oz Cranberry Vodka
- 1 oz Kinky Liqueur
- 5 Fresh Cranberries
- Crushed Ice
- Chill a Martini Glass in the freezer for 12 minutes.
- In a Martini shaker, combine cranberry juice, cranberry vodka, kinky liqueur, and crushed ice; shake vigorously.
- Strain into the chilled glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 413Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 87gFiber: 20gSugar: 44gProtein: 3g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!