Looking for amazing New Year’s Eve cocktail recipes? Here are 20 Fabulous New Year’s Eve Cocktails to help ring in the New Year. Whether you are looking for party drinks a special libation for two, these New Year’s Eve Cocktails are delicious adult beverages.
From champagne cocktails to Jello shots, from Sangrias to Margaritas, there is something for everyone on this fantastic list. If you are hosting an adult holiday party, or a New Year’s Eve bash, your celebration will be enlivened with one of these tasty adult drink recipes!
It’s party time, and these wonderful cocktail recipes are great for holiday and winter entertaining. From bubby to smooth, from light to heavy party drinks, this list runs the gambit from toasting cocktails, to full on party drinks.
New Year’s Eve Cocktails Recommendations:
● Baileys & Kahlua Iced Coffee Shake
● Champagne Margaritas | The Kitchen is My Playground
● Cotton Candy Champagne Cocktail | Lauren Conrad
● Glitter Champagne Jello | Annie Oatley: Note to Self
● The Frozen Mint Blue Cocktail
● Luscious Sour Apple Champagne Cocktail | Will Cook For Smiles
● Peach Champagne Cocktail | Full Fork Ahead
● Pomegranate Champagne Sangria | The Cookie Rookie
● Pomegranate Ginger Champagne Cocktail | The Little Ferraro Kitchen
● Ruby Red Champagne Punch | Host the Toast
● Spiced Cider Champagne Cocktail | Dishing Up the Dirt
● Tangerine Sorbet Champagne Floats | Completely Delicious
Have a wonderful holiday party and remember… drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● For more Recipes on Ann’s Entitled Life, click here.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
I’d probably try that Lime a Rita if it didn’t come in a can. I just cannot do that in a can.
I never saw it in a bottle. If you can ever get past the can, give it a try – it is VERY good.