Celebrate Independence Day with this collection of 25 4th of July cocktail recipes. Mix up red, white, and blue cocktails, festive summer drinks, and perfect for party cocktails! Kick back, relax, and enjoy one of these fun and refreshing libations this holiday weekend!
If you are hosting independence day celebrations for friends and family or just a quiet little backyard BBQ for you and your significant other, this list of easy 4th of July cocktail recipes is sure to delight!
25 4th of July Cocktail Recipes
In keeping with traditional Independence Day colors, many of these cocktails are red, white, or blue. Some, are even star-spangled red, white, and blue!! However, I did not restrict the list to only those colors. Some are simply “it’s a party!!” cocktail beverages to go with our fabulous Independence Day party celebrations.
This list of easy cocktails is perfect for America’s birthday party. Patriotic cocktails are traditionally red, white, and blue, and may have fruit cutouts of stars, and are generally festive drinks that would be perfect on a hot summer day. Some of these are simply summer cocktails dressed up for the holiday. Really, summer staples cocktails that work for summer barbecues can become a fourth of July cocktail for your celebration. Think fun cocktails and dress ’em up!
Great additions to traditional July cocktails to bring in the red, white, and blue are fresh berries such as fresh strawberries, fresh raspberries, and fresh blueberries.
You can also buy ice cube trays to make festive ice cubes! Little touches that are a fun way to make a fun cocktail into fourth of July drinks make these refreshing drink recipes perfect for your fourth of July cookout.
Depending on your needs, I would suggest shatterproof glassware: red wine glass, white wine glass, highball glass, Tom Collins glass, etc. You can also use disposable drinkware. If your party or get-together is outside, I do not recommend using glass or crystal.
If a patriotic drink cocktail is of interest to you, simply click the link to get the cocktail recipe.
Have a safe, and happy 4th of July!!
List of 25 4th of July Cocktail Recipes
● Ann’s Blue Alcoholic Beverage – an easy-peasy blue cocktail recipe you can make for one, two, or many in no time flat!
● Baileys & Kahlua Iced Coffee Shake – A rich, decadent, delicious, cool cocktail beverage, this Baileys & Kahlua Iced Coffee Shake is simply amazing!
● Blue Dolphin Drink Recipe – While vacationing in Florida a few years ago, we went to a sports bar where I ordered a drink called the blue dolphin. Another simple-to-make cocktail recipe that tastes delicious!
● Blue Hawaiian Cocktail Recipe – This classic Blue Hawaiian Cocktail will have you thinking of sandy tropical beaches and warm summer breezes. A delightful blend of rum, coconut, pineapple, and blue Curaçao, this Blue Hawaiian Cocktail Recipe is perfect for any occasion. Aloha!
● Blue Mermaid Cocktail Recipe – A tropical delight, this mermaid-themed cocktail recipe might also be referred to as mermaid water! If you are looking for a tasty and delightful summertime fun cocktail recipe, give this fabulous blue mermaid cocktail a try. Yum!
● Blue Mule Cocktail Recipe – Fresh lime juice, vodka, blue curacao, and ginger beer combine for a sweet update to the classic Moscow Mule, this Blue Mule is an easy cocktail drink that tastes great.
● Blueberry Breeze Cooler – Quench your thirst with this adult lemonade cocktail. A deliciously refreshing adult libation, the Blueberry Breeze Cooler goes down smoothly.
● Bomb Pop Cocktail – The Tasty Travelers
This is the perfect complement to the mini bomb pop popsicles! The result is a truly refreshing and festive cocktail that will impress all!
● Cherry Vodka Sparkler Cocktail – Burrata and Bubbles
This cherry vodka sparkler cocktail is the ultimate 4th of July drink
● Firecracker Daquiri – Miss in the Kitchen
Serve up this red, white and blue rum cocktail for 4th of July parties or any patriotic celebration.
● Firecracker Margarita – Sula and Spice
The Firecracker Margarita is the ideal combination of tangy and sweet, made with bright patriotic colors.
● Frozen Pineapple Margarita Recipe – This marvelous and easy-to-make pineapple margarita recipe is a perfect party cocktail! A tropical delight, this frozen margarita recipe is one delicious adult beverage. Try a frozen pineapple margarita tonight!
● Painkiller Alcoholic Beverage Recipe – A delicious rum-based alcoholic beverage recipe, this copycat cocktail recipe is based on the infamous Cheddar restaurant beverage. This delicious Painkiller cocktail packs a wallop!
● Piña Colada Recipe – Looking for white drinks? This is a delightful blend of rum, coconut, pineapple, and whipping cream, this Piña Colada Recipe is a fun cocktail perfect for your celebration.
● Raspberry Mint Julep Recipe – bourbon, simple syrup, lemon juice, mint leaves, and berries make up this delicious drink.
● Red, White, and Blue Jello Shots Recipe – Having a party? These fabulous red, white, and blue Jello shots are perfect for the 4th of July. Whether you are packing a picnic, having a backyard BBQ, or want something special to take to Independence Day festivities with family and friends, these terrific Jello shots are what your holiday celebration needs!
● Red, White and Blue(berry) Margaritas – Gimmie Some Oven
These Red, White & Blue Margaritas are truly easy to make and perfect for any patriotic holiday!
● Red, White, and Blue Pudding Shots Recipe – Red layer, blue layer, white layer… an easy way to make a patriotic pudding shot that can double as patriotic desserts! A sweet treat perfect for the 4th of July.
● Red, White, and Blue Sangria Recipe – This Red, White, and Blue Sangria is simple to make. Bursting with juicy fruits and delicious flavors it is the perfect drink to celebrate our Independence Day holiday.
● Sex On The Beach – Grumpy’s Honeybunch
The fun summer party cocktail!
● Sidecar Cocktail Recipe – The Sidecar, is a classic cocktail of Cognac, Cointreau, and lemon juice that dates back to the turn of the 20th century.
● Southern Sweet Lemonade Cocktail Recipe – Be prepared – this may be your new go-to drink! It is light, refreshing, and seriously packed full of some super fantastic flavors. Who knew that bourbon and vodka would pair up so perfectly in this drink? This Southern Sweet Lemonade Cocktail is super simple to make, and totally delicious.
● Sunburned Strawberry Margarita Recipe – Add a little zest to a delicious, homemade strawberry margarita tonight! This sweet and spicy Sunburned Strawberry Margarita pairs wonderfully with BBQ food, party snacks, or just sipping on the deck.
● Strawberry and Blueberry Sangria – Champagne & Coconuts
Whether you are planning a backyard barbecue for the 4th of July or just want something yummy to sip, this patriotic sangria fits the bill.
● Yankee Doodle – Life of a Night Owl
As always, drink responsibly, and please don’t drink and drive.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!